How can I silence my Apple Watch in Professional Environments?

I

iMore Question

Apple Watch in Professional Environments

As a psychotherapist who loves technology (sound familiar?) I'm looking to get an apple watch. However, I have concerns that notifications or sounds may interfere or become very distracting during my sessions. Is there a setting on the watch that would silence the speaker completely? Is there a setting that will allow you to keep the screen off?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch in Professional Environments

From what I saw on the Apple Event telecast - you can have it notify with just a little vibrate...

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site

If you forget to silence notifications, you can just cup your palm over the top of the watch to silence it.

Jets69

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Just set it to vibrate or more like a pulse feeling is how people have described it.

My question is when you have the watch on notifications will obviously come through on watch but will the notification also come through on your phone? I don't think this was explained. I'm sure they'll be a setting for this but Apple didn't explain how the phone and watch will work together.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site

I believe the Apple Watch app on the iPhone will permit you to manage which/how notifications are forwarded to your  Watch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods