Thanks for the app I can't delete

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
It's Apple's hardware and software, their ecosystem. If you don't want to play in their sandbox, don't. Otherwise, make use of the options available to you to accommodate your personal interests.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I can understand why some folks are upset being forced to have an app they will never use. I think Apple made a huge mistake in going with a 16 gig version of the iPhone 6 knowing that the OS itself is going to take a huge amount of space.

They should have had a 32 gig device as the smallest available device and we wouldn't be having this discussion, period.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
They should have had a 32 gig device as the smallest available device and we wouldn't be having this discussion, period.

No matter the phone memory size, people will find a way to ***** about anything. I put the app in a folder and have since forgotten about it until I came across this thread. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I can understand why some folks are upset being forced to have an app they will never use. I think Apple made a huge mistake in going with a 16 gig version of the iPhone 6 knowing that the OS itself is going to take a huge amount of space.

One of the reasons for the 16 gig iPhone is to push people to the 64 or 128 gig. They sold 74 million iPhones so far. I don't know how many are 16gig iPhone's but I don't think it really matters.

From my iPhone

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It does seem odd Apple puts a non deletable app on the iPhone that less than 10% of US iPhone users will use.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2