Would you buy a refurbished Apple Watch?

PortCity79

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Apple hasn't officially said they will sell the watches refurbished on their online store, but considering they sell all they other devices this way it stands to reason they will do the same with the watches. Would anyone be willing to wait a few months and save some money on refurbished models?

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
It's good to hear that many users have and will continue to purchase products from apple that has been refurbished. I am normally skeptical about refurbished products, but with their method of refurbishing it does make me feel comfortable buying it. Now, with users on the forums having positive feedback is even better...

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I have a refurbished iMac on my kitchen counter, works great. Apple's refurbs are actually tested, repaired if necessary, and guaranteed before resale, unlike some vendors who just shrink wrap and place returns back on the shelf for resale.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I would buy a refurbished product from Apple. They stand by their products whether it is brand new or refurbished. I would be more likely to buy AppleCare to go along with a refurbished product than a brand new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
If you were any regular person off the street and Apple shoved a refurbished device in the box and never told you, I bet 80% of people wouldn't know the difference

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Apple hasn't officially said they will sell the watches refurbished on their online store, but considering they sell all they other devices this way it stands to reason they will do the same with the watches. Would anyone be willing to wait a few months and save some money on refurbished models?

I guess the better question is why WOULDN'T someone consider buying a refurb model? Most times, the refurbs have better QC than the new products do.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I would happily buy a refurbished Apple product certified by Apple themselves. I wouldn't buy an Apple product that was refurbished by a third party though.

In fact, one of my first ports of call whenever I visit the Apple website is the Apple certified refurbished device section of the Store.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Assuming that like other Apple refurbished products it has a new outside casing, sure.

But I've bought used devices off eBay before, so of course I'm fine with Apple's quality controlled refurb devices.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I would if I wanted one bad enough...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro