Apple Watch - Space Black options?

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
So, all I'm seeing is the space black with link bracelet. Is that really the only option with the space black one? I love the space black with the link bracelet but would maybe want another option for my wallet's sake...

Anyone who's in the know have any info yet?

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing. With the way they have it laid out on the Apple website, it looks as though you'd have to get the link band with the black Watch. I'd like the black Watch too, but with a different band... I'm not paying over $1,000 for the watch especially since I know I wouldn't wear a link band... Stinks but there may be more options after the watches have been available for a while.

robertccribb

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I also was hoping to buy the Space Black Stainless steel option with a black sport band. Why would the space black only be available with the link band?? I talked with  yesterday and they didn't have any thing to say about it other then the options that are showing are the ones that will be available. The only thing that I can think of is that the link band and color is "designed" to go with the space black case. Maybe the color is a bit inconsistent? But I am really hoping that new options become available soon.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Black or Space Gray is a must for me. I was 100% set on the Standard version but since there aren't any black or gray versions available for a reasonable price, I'm forced to choose the Space Gray Sport with a black band. I don't care about the stainless steel, but I really wish it had a Sapphire display. The other big advantage, though, is that it's nearly half the weight of the Standard version.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I think they're so pricy, because, like apple said in their "Steel" video, they coat it in a "Diamond like" black color or something or other. Maybe the price will go down once apple sees how popular they are

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77