$10,000...

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I have to say that as someone who isn't actually interested in purchasing one of these things, I'm fascinated by the immediate reactions and the dynamics surrounding the apple watch as a whole. Apple has done a superb job in creating all the buzz and hype out of this.

If I could, I'd buy the rose gold. It's gorgeous. So if I were someone's trophy wife or little side nookie, I'd make sure he would be bringing home one of those.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
So much overthinking in this thread. Most of us complained about a $25 dollar spare lightning cable but bought them anyway

I believe the Edition price is way over the top but it will sell very well. Americans have money and want to show it off

They know that if there at a gala and sitting along side someone wearing a Rolex and they are sporting an Edition all eyes will be on there wrist. Just the way it is

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I hope he does buy more than one. It will be funny to see the CB trolls, and the trolls who get after him for having the audacity to buy an iPhone, all explode simultaneously. It will be a troll Supernova. I'll buy the popcorn.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Is there still people over there?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
So much overthinking in this thread. Most of us complained about a $25 dollar spare lightning cable but bought them anyway

I believe the Edition price is way over the top but it will sell very well. Americans have money and want to show it off

They know that if there at a gala and sitting along side someone wearing a Rolex and they are sporting an Edition all eyes will be on there wrist. Just the way it is

I'll put money on it right now that watch will be heavily pushed to western Canadian provinces and Western U.S states. (Oil money)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
True, but we all know Blackberry does this, and no one else can do it within the luxury smartphone department, which admittedly is small, but we all know Blackberry can do this. It being a Porsche design actually makes the whole thing work.

But Apple coming out straight and saying their smartwatch costs 10K, while luxury watch brands chuckle, doesn't work unfortunately...

You literally have ZERO idea whether it will work or not...just because it's not even within the realm of consideration for you doesn't mean it's some sort of broken marketing plan. And as hilarious as the price is, there is a fairly large sector that would laugh at the idea of spending $1,000 on a smart phone that will be obsolete in a few years...but guess what? We have tons of people in this forum community alone that did just that!

It's all relative...and while I might sit and laugh at the idea of spending $10,000-$17,000 on an Apple Watch...I, in no way, deny Apple's ability to make something like this work. If any company can do it, Apple is definitely one of the best bets.

My wife's boss just spent $9,000 on a freakin' purse...so there's plenty of money out there for this kind of stuff.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73