Can I set multiple alarms on the Apple Watch for different days? For clarification on what I mean, please look at the attachment. If the answer is no, my next question is can I set an alarm on the iPhone and have it ring on the watch? Right now, I wear a Timex watch and the alarms are important to me. If the answer to either of these questions is no, I will likely not buy the Apple watch. Please answer only if you have had a chance to use the Apple Watch.

Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails How do alarms work on the Apple Watch?-image.jpg  
    02-16-2015 12:39 PM
    If you only want answers from someone who has used an Watch then you're going to have to wait until sometime in April for an answer. My guess would be yes though.
    Just_Me_D and book21 like this.
    02-16-2015 12:44 PM
    Ok, thank you. I just though on iMore I might be able to get a response from a tech person who managed to get early acess to the Apple Watch. And the other thing you mentioned, about it coming out in April. I saw that Apple announced that when they announced their 1st quarter earnings. So why hasn't it been updated on their website? It still says "Early 2015."
    02-16-2015 01:08 PM
    Ok, thank you. I just though on iMore I might be able to get a response from a tech person who managed to get early acess to the Apple Watch. And the other thing you mentioned, about it coming out in April. I saw that Apple announced that when they announced their 1st quarter earnings. So why hasn't it been updated on their website? It still says "Early 2015."
    Apple is keeping the Watch much closer to themselves than that. Some of the folks in the blog side may have gotten to handle one at the original announcement last year but that was a prototype and therefore would not have had functioning alarms and such. I doubt the forums even have any Apple employees on it or if there are they keep themselves well hidden. So unfortunately the only things we know for sure about the watch is what we've seen written and rumored.
    As far as the Apple website saying Early 2015, I believe Tim Cook explained that Apple considered Jan - Apr as Early, May - Aug as Mid and Sept - Dec as Late. So reporting that the watch will be available in April still fits their definition of Early 2015.
    02-16-2015 01:34 PM
    Since Apple is making the first generation Apple Watch solely an iPhone accessory, I expect any alarms set on the iPhone will go off on a paired Apple Watch. I also expect to be able to use Siri to set alarms from the Apple Watch. That's the approach Apple is taking with third party apps. No Apple Watch third party apps on this model, but developers can modify their iPhone apps to display functionality on the Apple Watch.
    02-18-2015 03:10 AM