How do alarms work on the Apple Watch?

book21

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
Can I set multiple alarms on the Apple Watch for different days? For clarification on what I mean, please look at the attachment. If the answer is no, my next question is can I set an alarm on the iPhone and have it ring on the watch? Right now, I wear a Timex watch and the alarms are important to me. If the answer to either of these questions is no, I will likely not buy the Apple watch. Please answer only if you have had a chance to use the Apple Watch.

Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 18

book21

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
Ok, thank you. I just though on iMore I might be able to get a response from a tech person who managed to get early acess to the Apple Watch. And the other thing you mentioned, about it coming out in April. I saw that Apple announced that when they announced their 1st quarter earnings. So why hasn't it been updated on their website? It still says "Early 2015."

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Since Apple is making the first generation Apple Watch solely an iPhone accessory, I expect any alarms set on the iPhone will go off on a paired Apple Watch. I also expect to be able to use Siri to set alarms from the Apple Watch. That's the approach Apple is taking with third party apps. No Apple Watch third party apps on this model, but developers can modify their iPhone apps to display functionality on the Apple Watch.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77