Apple Watch By End of March!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a feeling many will jump on the Watch train and discover they don't really need it. So we'll probably see a ton of 'em for sale on eBay. It's just a feelin' I have.

Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have a feeling many will jump on the Watch train and discover they don't really need it. So we'll probably see a ton of 'em for sale on eBay. It's just a feelin' I have.

I have a Pebble right now, and on the days I do forget to put it on, I notice it and keep checking my wrist for the time or notifications. In my opinion, the  Watch is one of those things: If you don't have it, you won't miss it, but once you have it, it's hard to go back to not having one.

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if they're planning on this early 2015 launch to get people to buy the watch with their tax returns. I know thats what I'm planning on doing with some of mine :biggrin:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a Pebble right now, and on the days I do forget to put it on, I notice it and keep checking my wrist for the time or notifications. In my opinion, the  Watch is one of those things: If you don't have it, you won't miss it, but once you have it, it's hard to go back to not having one.
Many will like and use it. But there's going to be a % that, after their post purchase evaluation, will either stick it in a drawer or on eBay. Personally, I just don't like wearing anything on my wrist or arm. It annoys me. I only wear my wedding ring to keep my Wife happy. LOL

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes the news is confirmed : Apple watch is launcing in March 2015 NY Tech Meetup

Do you have the source for the article? I think Apple will either do a quiet launch(less likely) or a keynote at their headquarters. Them launching a product at a separate event seems unlike Apple.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

I am sure we will see a lot on eBay anyway because just like iPhones, you have people buying them just to sell and try to make a buck. But I also agree, that I think we will see a lot of people who don't see the "value" of a smart watch yet and sell shortly after buying.

EEZ123

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Yea, I remember when the iPad came out and everyone thought it would be a flop as well. I held off buying it for a while as well. Apple seems to come up with products that people somehow end up wanting and buying. I am guessing a lot of people that haven't worn watches in a long time will be sporting the iwatch.

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I was in beat u Yb the other night and over heard an apple sales person say it would be around the 2nd week

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space-G using Tapatalk

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
It will not have GPS by itself. Only as an extension of the iPhone's GPS. I think it can make calls thru the iPhone but I'm not sure on that one.

Not having gps is why I am going to hold off for the next iteration. I like having the gps for when I run/bike. This would allow me to leave the phone @ home. By then hopefully it will be included.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Not having gps is why I am going to hold off for the next iteration. I like having the gps for when I run/bike. This would allow me to leave the phone @ home. By then hopefully it will be included.

I bet it will be included. The second generation  Watch will be much better most likely, like going from the iPhone 2G to the 3G.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods