Which Apple Watch will you get?

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
The black stainless steel watch is only being sold with the black stainless steel link bracelet. If you want to use one of Apple's other bands with it, you can, but you'll have to buy it as an accessory.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Best of luck tonight ladies and gentlemen. Hopefully everyone gets their first choice.

Crimeny Cripes I got dat der G3 and 6 plus hey

I'll be checking out the watch in person before I end up ordering one. I may not get it on launch day but I am ok with that. This isn't a NEED purchase for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

independentvolume

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I'll be checking out the watch in person before I end up ordering one. I may not get it on launch day but I am ok with that. This isn't a NEED purchase for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I'm straight up passing on version one most likely. Some app innovation or a price drop could sway me I guess.

Crimeny Cripes I got dat der G3 and 6 plus hey

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered the black/space grey Sport 42mm model... June shipping though... Might try to snag one from an Apple Store between now and then, although I'm sure that will be near impossible...

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered the black/space grey Sport 42mm model... June shipping though... Might try to snag one from an Apple Store between now and then, although I'm sure that will be near impossible...

You will not see them in stores to buy.

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
4e8653182745c24d80f64999d41f16a6.jpg

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered the Apple Watch Sport 42mm Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band. I really want the stainless steel version, but for this first introductory version, I just buy the aluminum version for now and spend more money later in the next iteration with improved features and functionality. :)

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
What was wrong with it?

It just felt very complicated. For some reason it seemed to frustrate me. Perhaps I'm having the same reaction to this watch as I did when I was buying a new car. All the functions and extra stuff I don't use was so overwhelming it put me off. My car is very basic and does exactly what I need and nothing more.

I used to be heavily into modifying Android phones, I think though lately I've been feeling more partial to simplicity. The watch just seemed to over complicate some tasks to me. Just my opinion.

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
It just felt very complicated. For some reason it seemed to frustrate me. Perhaps I'm having the same reaction to this watch as I did when I was buying a new car. All the functions and extra stuff I don't use was so overwhelming it put me off. My car is very basic and does exactly what I need and nothing more.

I used to be heavily into modifying Android phones, I think though lately I've been feeling more partial to simplicity. The watch just seemed to over complicate some tasks to me. Just my opinion.

And your opinion is just as important as any other!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices