Which Apple Watch will you get?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm leaning heavily toward this one:

View attachment 73055

Because of the color, lightness and size. Also I am thinking that the sport will be the least expensive model.

I'm looking to get this one too! I love the look of the anodized aluminum, and the black band looks awesome. The price is also a huge factor. I plan on it being the cheapest of the bunch as well :)

Last edited:

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Oh no!!! This is horrible. I just found out that the Apple Watch in stainless steel comes in Space Black.

iMoreAppImg_20141222_233931.jpg

I may just have to save up and get that one instead! 😳 (Too bad there isn't a "drooling" smiley!)

bed269

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh no!!! This is horrible. I just found out that the Apple Watch in stainless steel comes in Space Black.

View attachment 74072

I may just have to save up and get that one instead! 😳 (Too bad there isn't a "drooling" smiley!)

This is what I'm looking to get in the black also. I'll have to go with the 1 1/2" style due to little hands and wrists. Hopefully they can remove links at the Apple Store.

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
This is what I'm looking to get in the black also. I'll have to go with the 1 1/2" style due to little hands and wrists. Hopefully they can remove links at the Apple Store.

The links can be removed by you by pressing a button on the inside of the link, no special skills or tools needed.

devarty

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm going for Apple Watch Sport - Space Gray + additional link bracelet. I still hope the Sport version will be water resistant for swimming.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm going for Apple Watch Sport - Space Gray + additional link bracelet. I still hope the Sport version will be water resistant for swimming.

It is water resistant-not waterproof. This means it can stand up to sweat or splashes of water, but for being dunked in water or submerged, it will become damaged or broken.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I'm leaning heavily toward this one:

View attachment 73055

Because of the color, lightness and size. Also I am thinking that the sport will be the least expensive model.

This is most likely the version I will end up getting. Aluminum is super-strong and very light compared with stainless steel. I want something that is almost non-existent in terms of overall weight. I want to use it for going out, working out and daily activities. It has to be light. I used to wear a Bretiling and although it was very nice, it was too heavy to be comfortable on the daily for me. The aluminum is going to be exciting. All watches have the same feature set and functions.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm honestly curious as to the real-world durability differences between the Sport and Classic Apple Watches.

I will have to go into the store and look at them side-by-side too I think.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I really wish the Sport had sapphire glass. That would make it just that much more appealing. Like Highrisedrifter, I am wondering how durable the Sport will be compared to the Classic and Edition. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR