Which Apple Watch will you get?

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I want gold. Then I want black. Then I want gold. Then I want black.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s

Obviously you want the gold and the black. Simple, get 2 of them. When you will want only one of them, you will sell out the unlucky one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm in trigued as to the material the standard and the sport versions are made from.

I was led to believe that Sapphire glass would beat pretty much anything.

I gather that ion-strengthened glass is akin to Gorilla Glass and I am unsure of the toughness properties of aluminium versus steel in the case.

From the names, I would expect the Sport version to be tougher than the normal version but I just cannot find anything on the internet to confirm either way.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm just gonna throw out there that my bday is in February and all I want is a shiny new apple watch

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Yossi12

May 21, 2014
Visit site
When it drops between $0.00 and $20:00 then I'll decide which one to get :)
And yes, I'm a cheapo :)

Edit: especially since I just got a new iPod touch about a month ago. And yes, I'm still a cheapo :)

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I want gold. Then I want black. Then I want gold. Then I want black.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s

LOL....EXACTLY this^^, but now I'm even liking the silver. Just came back from the Apple site and to be honest I like them all ...SMILE

oroloi

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Standard with stainless steel bracelet for work and sport. Will also buy the Edition in rose gold with black strap for all other times

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Forget what version. I'm not sure what size. Hmmm may have to get both and return one. I'm leaning toward the 38 since I am a woman but at the same time will the smaller one feel too small. I know first world problems

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods