The more I think about it, the more I'm REALLY liking the 42mm Milanese Loop version. Gonna cost me a bit, but I want it badly!
    03-27-2015 08:41 PM
    If you select the Milanese Loop, just keep in mind the environment in which you will be wearing it. For day to day use, just moving around casually it should be fine. However, remember it's secured with a magnet. If that magnet comes loose, the band will just slip off your wrist. So, I wouldn't wear it in any environment that involved swinging my watch wrist around a lot, or in a public crowed place where a pick pocket could just bump my arm to disconnect the magnet.
    Les74 likes this.
    03-28-2015 03:09 AM
    If you select the Milanese Loop, just keep in mind the environment in which you will be wearing it. For day to day use, just moving around casually it should be fine. However, remember it's secured with a magnet. If that magnet comes loose, the band will just slip off your wrist. So, I wouldn't wear it in any environment that involved swinging my watch wrist around a lot, or in a public crowed place where a pick pocket could just bump my arm to disconnect the magnet.
    Thanks for the advice. I'm in the maintenance field so I think I should be ok. Thing is, I'm not a fan at all of link bands and I'm kinda tired of the normal rubber band because the "holder" never stays in place. Thinking the Milanese is my only option.
    03-28-2015 06:37 AM
    Which Apple Watch will you get?-image.jpg

most likely this one, but will haveto inspect them in store first. I really want one for my marathon training this year, I could imagine going for the 38mm cos I haven't been wearing a watch in years and don't want something clunky on my wrist again.
    03-29-2015 12:37 AM
    I like Sport Watch. I definitely purchase Apple Sport Watch. I also like edition but Sport my first Choice.
    04-02-2015 05:30 AM
    I took a second look at the watches today on 's website and I would definitely get the space gray Sport watch with black band.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.
    04-02-2015 06:54 AM
    Really not liking those sport bands. Still thinking of going with the Milanese one. I've never had one though. Anyone use one?
    04-02-2015 06:51 PM
    I'm going apple sport black band on space grey with 42 mm case
    04-02-2015 08:43 PM
    Really not liking those sport bands. Still thinking of going with the Milanese one. I've never had one though. Anyone use one?
    I'd like to know if someone has used a Milanese type band before as well.
    Les74 likes this.
    04-03-2015 12:29 AM
    Man the only version I like out of all the Watch models is the space black case with the link bracelet. Why does it have to be so much!?

Carried by a raven from The Wall.
    04-03-2015 04:15 AM
    I'm torn......I know it's going to be the Sports watch, but not sure if I'll go with the space grey w/ black band or the silver with the white band.

I wanted to pre order, but I think I'll just have to do a reservation to see them in person at the apple store & just order then. I realize I might have to wait longer, but I guess I'll feel better once I see them in person!
    04-03-2015 05:29 PM
    Space Grey Sport
    04-03-2015 11:59 PM
    Changed my mind after all this time.

Stainless steel, 42mm, stone leather loop.

Want something neutral that I can wear with any colour suit and tie. Otherwise would've gone with the blue leather loop. Black seems too non-descript, for some reason.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    04-04-2015 12:09 AM
    I want the 42mm Black Stainless Steel. Its not clear, but I hope I can get it with the black leather band. The information is not clear regarding what band options are available for the Black Stainless Steel. Then I want to get a pink sports band for when I run.
    04-04-2015 12:17 PM
    I am taking Sport 38mm
    04-04-2015 02:03 PM
    I'm torn......I know it's going to be the Sports watch, but not sure if I'll go with the space grey w/ black band or the silver with the white band.

I wanted to pre order, but I think I'll just have to do a reservation to see them in person at the apple store & just order then. I realize I might have to wait longer, but I guess I'll feel better once I see them in person!
    Same here! 😆
    04-05-2015 11:34 PM
    I'll prolly go with sport to keep costs done and maybe upgrade the band later on
    04-08-2015 11:54 AM
    The black stainless steel watch is only being sold with the black stainless steel link bracelet. If you want to use one of Apple's other bands with it, you can, but you'll have to buy it as an accessory.
    04-09-2015 04:06 AM
    The black stainless steel watch is only being sold with the black stainless steel link bracelet. If you want to use one of Apple's other bands with it, you can, but you'll have to buy it as an accessory.
    That's ridiculous!
    04-09-2015 09:57 PM
    Best of luck tonight ladies and gentlemen. Hopefully everyone gets their first choice.

Crimeny Cripes I got dat der G3 and 6 plus hey
    04-09-2015 10:13 PM
    Best of luck tonight ladies and gentlemen. Hopefully everyone gets their first choice.

I'll be checking out the watch in person before I end up ordering one. I may not get it on launch day but I am ok with that. This isn't a NEED purchase for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    04-09-2015 10:14 PM
    I'll be checking out the watch in person before I end up ordering one. I may not get it on launch day but I am ok with that. This isn't a NEED purchase for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    I'm straight up passing on version one most likely. Some app innovation or a price drop could sway me I guess.

04-09-2015 10:22 PM
    That's ridiculous!
    I decided to order the SS instead. Very happy with my choice. I also ordered the Pk Spt Band.
    04-10-2015 06:48 AM
    Preordering the sports edition in all white.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
    04-10-2015 08:16 AM
    Pre-ordered the black/space grey Sport 42mm model... June shipping though... Might try to snag one from an Apple Store between now and then, although I'm sure that will be near impossible...
    04-11-2015 01:59 PM
210 ... 6789