Apple Watch too expensive?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Im just waiting for google to make android wear compatible with IOS. the moto 360 looks much nicer than the apple watch and is a little cheaper as well.

I really wish they would. I would've picked up a Moto 360 a while ago if it was iOS compatible.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Same. Really like the look and feel of the 360. Maybe one day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's definitely the best looking smartwatch, IMHO.

Looks like you're back on iOS again, huh? I'm about ready to make the leap back, too. Using a Nexus 6 and it is just leaving me pretty underwhelmed.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
It's definitely the best looking smartwatch, IMHO.

Looks like you're back on iOS again, huh? I'm about ready to make the leap back, too. Using a Nexus 6 and it is just leaving me pretty underwhelmed.

I haven't used android for a phone in a few years. Was gonna buy the nexus 6 since I'm on Verizon but it's a little large and left me underwhelmed. I'd love a 360 with my iPhone though ha.

ksison

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
If you are a Casio/Timex watch person, yes, the Watch is too expensive.

If you are a Rolex, Omega, Lum-Tec (my current fav) etc etc watch person, no, the Watch is cheap.

Just depends on what type of person you are when it comes to watches.

love LumTec, I have a couple (m45 and v4)

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used android for a phone in a few years. Was gonna buy the nexus 6 since I'm on Verizon but it's a little large and left me underwhelmed. I'd love a 360 with my iPhone though ha.

Ah, I thought you were a junky like me moving back and forth. Using the Nexus 6 has definitely left me underwhelmed. I had been looking at a 6 Plus for awhile anyway. Thinking about making the move, but it'll be a tough transition. Been on Android for quite awhile.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Ah, I thought you were a junky like me moving back and forth. Using the Nexus 6 has definitely left me underwhelmed. I had been looking at a 6 Plus for awhile anyway. Thinking about making the move, but it'll be a tough transition. Been on Android for quite awhile.

I have a droid mini as back up, and since it will get lollipop soon I can get my android fix with that. I used to switch a lot, but now just don't have the time to get a new phone every few months. Been thinking about the 6 plus, but now I think I'll just wait until the 6s plus or whatever it's called.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a droid mini as back up, and since it will get lollipop soon I can get my android fix with that. I used to switch a lot, but now just don't have the time to get a new phone every few months. Been thinking about the 6 plus, but now I think I'll just wait until the 6s plus or whatever it's called.

Yeah, I don't have the time (or money) to be switching all the time. I'd like to find something and stick with it. If I get a 6 Plus I think I may get a Nexus tablet down the road to get an Android fix.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I don't have the time (or money) to be switching all the time. I'd like to find something and stick with it. If I get a 6 Plus I think I may get a Nexus tablet down the road to get an Android fix.

I was going to do the same, but the nexus tablets have been kind of a let down as well this year. Maybe next year lol.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Too expensive? Probably. That's Apple though. They'll definitely set the high end of the smartwatch category. The value depends on what you, the user, gets out of it.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
tbh, you won't get a nicer watch for that price

Eh idk. The moto 360 is a pretty nice watch and for $100 cheaper. The apple watch just looks bland to me. Maybe with version 2 they will improve upon that. That and if the battery is really as bad as they are saying (2-3 hours of usage? Come on now) It definitely won't be worth the price.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
All I know is I got the viper remote start installed on my car and when the watch comes out I will be able to start my car from my watch. My life might just be complete at that point. Until the next big thing...

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm waiting for the Apple Watch 2, 3, or even 4. If it gets less expensive (less than $300) and the materials and battery life get better (as long as a digital watch/ iPhone 6 Plus battery), then I'll get one.

Nathan Bael

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I just can't see me buying it. I need all day battery life at the minimum. Don't get me wrong, it looks nice, but that does me no good if it is dead in less than 8 hours.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR