iWatch delayed until November

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
According to AppleInsider and MacRumors, Kuo says that the iWatch will enter mass production in November.

I'm starting to think that the iWatch won't happen at all.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB or Space Grey iPad Air 128 GB WiFi + Cellular. Both devices using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I think it will happen but we may see it in Q1 2015. I also kind of think this November production will be good because it will give Apple time to refine the iWatch even more and fix any bugs it has before it is released to the public.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
According to AppleInsider and MacRumors, Kuo says that the iWatch will enter mass production in November.

I'm starting to think that the iWatch won't happen at all.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB or Space Grey iPad Air 128 GB WiFi + Cellular. Both devices using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .

Be patient. I would rather have Apple taking their time with the watch, a new category, and perfecting it like they always do.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Be patient. I would rather have Apple taking their time with the watch, a new category, and perfecting it like they always do.

Yeah, same here. Give Apple the time to work and perfect the category. They only have one chance to get it right after all. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2