Do you think the iWatch will be available the same time as iPhone 6?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
And do you think there will be an eventual purchasing combo of both at all major carriers as a big deal all on its own?

Discuss.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm not enthusiastic about the iWatch. I have everything on my iPhone, and carry it with me at all times. But to answer your question, no I don't think the iWatch will be ready. It would be if Apple could get the materials needed. But there seems to be a supplier issue. Or was. I don't recall the materials involved. We'll see! :)

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It looks like iOS 8 has a watch utility app in it from leaked screenshots, but those could be very well fake ones, so I must say it's really a toss-up between yes and no for this question. It does seem plausible given all the leaks so far, but I can only make the guesses like everyone else.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Is it just me who thinks watches that sync to your phone are corny?... When I seen the google watch commercial I was laughing at how ridiculous that looked.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Is it just me who thinks watches that sync to your phone are corny?... When I seen the google watch commercial I was laughing at how ridiculous that looked.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
It's just you ... watches are the next big thing, no doubt about it. Now Google Glass, That was corny. What the hell were they thinking!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
It would be cool if it was included but I doubt it also functionality would have to be huge bs what pebble can do and have similar battery life because I'm heading into day 6 without charging my pebble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Not a big watch fan, but would be cool if it came out at the same time. Am interested to see what they have.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Dollars, 1500. A pop.
Right I get that, but first you must have something people are willing to pay $1500 for. I can't imagine an embarrassing looking pair of fake glasses going mainstream. People who have to wear glasses don't even like wearing glasses, and go to great strides to avoid them ...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't know about the same time but I see it in Apple's future

As i mentioned before it might be something I'm interested in as I did bid on a couple of pebble watches on eBay but I'm only willing to pay so much for a novelty item that i will only use a few times a week

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I don't think Apple is going to bundle it together unless if it's a holiday or else they won't be able to get enough sales even if they were to bundle. Carriers might but that's a long stretch.

Like all companies, Apple needs to earn money and I don't think they will when they just release a new product.

And I'm looking forward to the iwatch. They have a lot of competition and curious how they will stand out.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234