What would you like to see in a Apple watch?

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I thought of an idea! Touch ID on the screen of the iwatch. That way, you can send or have siri read you new text messages.

I don't know just a thought:)

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I want the iWatch to not just be some fitness focused device. I want it to have stuff like Android wear watches have, like weather, notifications, text messages, possibly mail, photos, notes, music and music controls, and a calendar. That paired with the design of something like the Moto 360 would make it awesome :)

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I didn't really get to watch the keynote because of it crashing and me at work but from what I saw I was pretty hyped about it. If I can view messages quickly instead of reaching in my pocket lets say I'm at a meeting. Also I like running so if I can use that to track certain things that would be nice. I'm a bit excited for it even if I don't have a real reason to buy it

Alba Silva

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
They have to do a device that totally replace smartphones for out-of-house. If you have to carry both, the iwatch and the iphone, then it is pointless

Tranquilly

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
FIBER WIRE! Pull off some secret agent James Bond crap. LOL JK! I honestly don't know too much about the features of this watch =D Which is why I'm here I guess.

AllAppleAllTheTime

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
I love the idea of the Apple Watch but the price sort of made me take a step back and think about waiting until the 2nd gen. I thought I'd try a Note 3 earlier this year to see how the Gear 2 watch would work and it was okay but needs major improvements. I think a lot can be done in the watch space but maybe after a trial first gen.

lstroup

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Apple Watch needs to be completely waterproof before I can buy in, then it will have the necessary feature that makes it viable for me. It already has everything else I would want.

Richard Nieves

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Better battery life and price. Possibly a round watch face. It might look better in person but I just not a fan of rectangular watches but it would grow on me if it lasted a while and was cheaper. The bands are spot on, just not the face. Also needs Mike fuel but I'm pretty sure it can track that.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Better battery life for sure. I do not want to charge daily. It's almost a deal breaker for me. Spoiled by my pebble's 7 day life.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I am happy with everything they showed honestly. It looks premium, like an Apple product, and looks more polished than any Android Wear watches (with the exception of the Moto 360 in some aspects)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73