I am getting the Apple Watch Series 5 coming from the Apple Watch Series 3

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I order me a Apple Watch Series 5 yesterday with T-Mobile and I can not wait for it to come. Super excited about it!:smile:

Congratulations.......I’ve considered it, but each time I proceed to go and get on S5, I change my mind and continue on with my series 3...lol

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I order me a Apple Watch Series 5 yesterday with T-Mobile and I can not wait for it to come. Super excited about it!:smile:

Alright, because of you, I’ve gone ahead and ordered a space black stainless steel Series 5 Watch. Darn you....

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
I’ve had each iteration from aluminum, SS, to Ceramic, and currently on an S4 Aluminum 44mm. Holding of this year but having a hard time not getting Titanium S5, nevertheless ENJOY your new Watch!!!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have yet to try that.
It goes down to 40% by the end of the day (7am-7pm).. and I didn’t use it for anything other than checking the time and notifications.

If you have a cellular model, could a weak signal or the overall cell signal when the iPhone is not near be the cause of the battery drainage?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
If you have a cellular model, could a weak signal or the overall cell signal when the iPhone is not near be the cause of the battery drainage?

Oooh! I forgot to mention that I do not use cellular on my AW since it’s not available in my country.

I remembered the S4 lasting forever even when I was tracking workouts for 1-4 hours in a day.

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I have the Watch 4 and was tempted by the 5, but I’m going to wait till next year for the Watch 6 and hopefully they’ll increase the battery life even with the always on!

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
That depends.. it’s really similar to the Series 4.
Always ON is nice, and for me it is worth it. For some, it’s not worth it at all.

I thought it went without saying that I meant for me. That said, I still have not gone a full day with less than 33% battery at the end of 17-18 hours off battery with my 40mm S5 with AOD on.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I thought it went without saying that I meant for me. That said, I still have not gone a full day with less than 33% battery at the end of 17-18 hours off battery with my 40mm S5 with AOD on.

That’s good to hear!
I’m interested to see if the battery life is improved on 6.1

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR