Apple Watch series 5 LTE

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
This is my first Apple Watch I purchased a space great Nike LTE model with a black sport band. I am pleasantly surprised how well this watch works with and without my iPhone around. I really like the cellular option for ten bucks a month it’s well worth it. My main reason for purchasing the watch is the heart features ECG and heart rate. I have a very bad heart that is not really repairable and the watch helps me keep an eye on it. Running out on short trips without my phone is also great and I still get all my email text and calls on my watch.

Attending social functions without my phone is a great thing this watch gives me. The watch easily pairs with my car radio and all other Bluetooth devices I own. I highly recommend the Apple Watch with cellular connection to anyone looking for a watch. I was originally looking at the Samsung active 2 but the cellular version hasn’t been released yet.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Great story.

I have the series 3 LTE and love it for the same reasons. I have occasional PVCs and, although I know when they happen, my watch still lets me know it has detected an irregular heart pattern. And yes, LOVE being able to go run errands on the weekend and leave my phone at home. Definitely worth $10/month to me.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to the party! I was on the fence for so long and finally purchased my AW3 in April of 2018. I can't believe it's been that long, and I can't imagine how I lived without it. I forgot to take it off the charger yesterday when I went to lunch, and I felt so odd without it!

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the party! I was on the fence for so long and finally purchased my AW3 in April of 2018. I can't believe it's been that long, and I can't imagine how I lived without it. I forgot to take it off the charger yesterday when I went to lunch, and I felt so odd without it!

It’s a unique piece of electronics that most people don’t realize actually what it can do for someone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711