First Apple Watch series 5

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up a series 5 watch Nike LTE and so far I love it. The main reason I picked up the watch is for my heart and heart issues I have. It actually alerted me to a high heart rate today which was nice to see it work for me on day one. Anyone else get their first watch series 5 and what do you think?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just picked up a series 5 watch Nike LTE and so far I love it. The main reason I picked up the watch is for my heart and heart issues I have. It actually alerted me to a high heart rate today which was nice to see it work for me on day one. Anyone else get their first watch series 5 and what do you think?

I know I’m late to the party, but congratulations on getting your new Watch Series 5...

purwater

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got my first Apple Watch over the weekend. I came from a note 9 and galaxy watch active 2. I had been using the active 2 with my new iPhone, and it actually worked pretty well. I bit the bullet over the weekend and jumped on the Apple Watch. So far I really like it. It's my first one so I figured I'm getting in after Apple has had time to improve it over several generations. I just went aluminum non cellular for mine since I wanted to jump in at a reasonable price point. Almost went for the 40mm since most everyone was out of stock on the 44mm. Found one 44mm in stock and snatched it up on Saturday. It really integrates well with the phone, and Apple really took the time to think of a lot of nice details.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got my first Apple Watch over the weekend. I came from a note 9 and galaxy watch active 2. I had been using the active 2 with my new iPhone, and it actually worked pretty well. I bit the bullet over the weekend and jumped on the Apple Watch. So far I really like it. It's my first one so I figured I'm getting in after Apple has had time to improve it over several generations. I just went aluminum non cellular for mine since I wanted to jump in at a reasonable price point. Almost went for the 40mm since most everyone was out of stock on the 44mm. Found one 44mm in stock and snatched it up on Saturday. It really integrates well with the phone, and Apple really took the time to think of a lot of nice details.

The Watch is indeed a marvelous device, in my opinion, and I never thought I would depend on it as much as I do. I’m very pleased with mine and hopefully, you’ll continue to be pleased with yours.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods