I've noticed that since having the tempered glass screen protector installed on my S5 that certain touch functions are way less responsive. For instance this morning starting an Elliptical workout it took like 5 or 6 different attempts to actually get it to start. Then again, sometimes everything works like a charm. I know it's not an actual hardware issue with the watch, just that the screen seems to be a little less responsive, is there a way to increase the sensitivity without removing the screen protector? (Note: When BB installed the screen protector I was very particular in that I DID NOT want any bubbles, and I'd say the installation is spot on)
    10-02-2019 08:08 AM
    I've never used a screen protector on my Apple Watch SS sapphire screen that came on my two previously purchased AW's. Maybe someone who has used screen protection on their AW's can chime in and give you their experience.
    10-02-2019 09:01 AM
    I do use a clear silicone cover on my watch, and there are times when I have to tap a bit more firmly. Unfortunately, I don't know if there is a way to increase your screen sensitivity. You may want to consider contacting Apple Support to find out for sure. Please be sure to post back here on what you find out.
    bassjo likes this.
    10-02-2019 09:24 AM
    I do believe the Apple Watch is not designed to have a screen protector, probably why Apple themselves don’t sell them
    10-03-2019 10:05 PM
    I use the spigen rough cover to help protect the edges and a vinyl screen protector. Both are inexpensive to purchase.
    bassjo and cinnamin like this.
    10-10-2019 04:54 PM
    I've noticed that since having the tempered glass screen protector installed on my S5 that certain touch functions are way less responsive. For instance this morning starting an Elliptical workout it took like 5 or 6 different attempts to actually get it to start. Then again, sometimes everything works like a charm. I know it's not an actual hardware issue with the watch, just that the screen seems to be a little less responsive, is there a way to increase the sensitivity without removing the screen protector? (Note: When BB installed the screen protector I was very particular in that I DID NOT want any bubbles, and I'd say the installation is spot on)
    I have the same problem. I swipe to left to close app and I sometimes I need to press multiple time X to close.
    02-05-2020 12:42 AM
    I have the same issue but it's not bad enough yet to **** me off.
    02-06-2020 01:46 AM