So who’s preordered and what are you getting!? 🤔😀

A_M_W

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
I am upgrading from series 3 SS, kinda wished I never started with the SS as I wasn’t going to upgrade as often lalala , however it appears that I am upgrading quite regularly. It’s just now I love the look of SS and like the sapphire screen. I guess, at least I stopped myself from upgrading last year!!!!!
Gone for the gold this time though, even through I own mainly wear silver jewellery, the gold SS watch just looks so nice. ⌚

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No pre-ordering here, but I am leaning toward getting a new Series 5 Watch. Which one? I haven’t yet decided, but it will be another cellular model for sure.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I had the Space Black Series 3 LTE. This time I went with the Space Grey Aluminum Series 5 LTE. As much as I love the Space Black it was difficult for me to justify the extra money. I may end up returning it for the Space Black Stainless though. I also got the Midnight Blue Sport Loop, Khaki Sport Loop, and Alaskan Blue Sport Loop.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I had the Space Black Series 3 LTE. This time I went with the Space Grey Aluminum Series 5 LTE. As much as I love the Space Black it was difficult for me to justify the extra money. I may end up returning it for the Space Black Stainless though. I also got the Midnight Blue Sport Loop, Khaki Sport Loop, and Alaskan Blue Sport Loop.

Congrats

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Sitting on the back patio this morning, the wife says "I think we should upgrade our iPhones.". So who an I to disagree with my wife?

She's getting 11 Pro Max, 256 gig, green

I'm getting 11 Pro Max, 256 gig, grey

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sitting on the back patio this morning, the wife says "I think we should upgrade our iPhones.". So who an I to disagree with my wife?

She's getting 11 Pro Max, 256 gig, green

I'm getting 11 Pro Max, 256 gig, grey

Your wife is awesome, sir! She knows you’re a fan of  and knew that the new devices have been introduced. What better way to make you happy! With that being said, her real request will be for herself for Christmas so start saving now...(laughing)

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Yep......after 26 years of marriage (and 30 years together) she has me trained right where she wants me.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I opted to upgrade from my S4 Hermes to Series 5 Hermes. I was going to get the Black SS with black band but opted to get the Silver with Tan band. Black band was going to delay it a few weeks and I didn't like the way the Black SS display has the prominent black border around the display compared to the silver ss or my current silver ss Hermes.

Now if I am wrong about how the black ss looks then let me know, its too late to cancel but maybe I can swap it when it arrives.

davidnc

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
3f4a5ab202bb3f0e575790a26302e8c7.jpg

Bluehair62

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
STOKED... Ordered the aluminum with orange band. My son is almost finished with Leukemia Treatments after 2 and a half long years... It’s all about the orange!!!

Can’t wait to get it. Love my Series 4. Will pass it on to my kid.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I preordered the 40mm Nike Plus edition with cellular in space gray. Not sure why the Nike models are always a few weeks later to release so I’m still waiting .....

anachrotech

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
No preorder.
I've said I wasn't getting a Series 5, but .....
I went to the Apple store to bring my 4 in for repair which suspiciously seem to malfunction on 9/11/19. The crown was non-responsive. I had one week left on my limited warranty (no AC) when I brought it in yesterday. Whew. When I returned home, I just couldn't get comfortable not having it, and not having it for 10 DAYS ! So back I went (2 trips 20 miles each way) and picked up an aluminum GPS 5. Now I have a backup, or I may sell the 4..... probably not. I'm hopeless.
I did, however get AC with this purchase.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the stainless steel last night; it’s supposed to be here Monday. I decided on the 40 mm this time after using a 42 mm S2 for the last few years; I’m hoping it wasn’t a mistake to go smaller (i.e., that battery life will be ok with the smaller one.)

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I just ordered the stainless steel last night; it’s supposed to be here Monday. I decided on the 40 mm this time after using a 42 mm S2 for the last few years; I’m hoping it wasn’t a mistake to go smaller (i.e., that battery life will be ok with the smaller one.)

I'm surprised you can get it that fast. I've noticed the titaniums are pushed to late November.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711