Anyone going from 4 to 5?

Johndosh

Aug 7, 2019
Visit site
Just curious to see who is making the leap all be it only being a minor one. I’m staying with my 4 don’t see enough of difference to make the switch. Anyone with a 3 or lower it will be well worth it for them.

tdosthp

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I am upgrading; intrigued by the always-on display. Will be keeping my S4 for camping, kayaking, yard work, etc.

anachrotech

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
No - I'll keep my 4.

ETA: Change that. My 4 needed repair due to a non-responsive crown. I found I couldn't go 10 days without and picked up a Series 5. I'll sell the 4 or keep it as a backup.

Last edited:

davecatherall

Feb 6, 2019
Visit site
Since the only noticeable difference is the always on display, which I am not interested in I shall be sticking with my S4, and unless there’s a complete new design and massive features upgrade I’ll be skipping S6 too!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Since the only noticeable difference is the always on display, which I am not interested in I shall be sticking with my S4, and unless there’s a complete new design and massive features upgrade I’ll be skipping S6 too!

^This I absolutely love my S4 & I’m not intrigued by AOD or the compass.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
The only reason I am going from 4 to 5 is because of the AOD. That was something that I did not see coming because a new Apple watch wasn't even in my plans.