apple watch with no case or screen protector

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
None on my S4 GPS only model. It does have one small nick (dot sized) in the bottom right corner where it curves to the case. I'm not sure what caused it, maybe rubbed it against my computer case while working in it. I have AC+ on it though so at some point I'll probably burn a screen replacement either near the end of the 2 years or before selling it whichever happens first. If I was still actively hiking/etc. I might get one of the Catalyst cases for use just while doing those more active activities but day to day no way. If I wanted to look like I was wearing a cheap digital watch I'd just buy one of those :)

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I’ve had every iteration of the AW and have never used a case or screen protector. Of all the watches, only one got a very slight scuff on the corner. Every other one has been perfect.

ValerieAnne

Sep 21, 2018
Visit site
I wouldn't even set my watch up (got it last week) until I got a screen/case for it. I tend to bump my wrist and arm a lot, so don't want to risk it. They do look nice naked though.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I own watches that are way more expensive than an Apple Watch and I’m not covering them with screen protectors and cases. Why would my Apple Watch be any different?

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
I went without a case and cracked my screen. Now I have multiple cases for every activity. Heavy duty, medium, everyday cases.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I use Cases all the time. But not for protection LOL – I use them to change the look of my watch. Don’t use screen protectors at all.

gbphilli

Aug 22, 2019
Visit site
I tried a case/screen protector one whole day for my AW4 44mm space gray aluminum GPS, but found it too bulky. It also seemed to interfere with the touchscreen sensitivity. The screen and body look fine after 6 months. If something unfortunate happened to my AW, i would be looking at the AW5 because of its always-on display and compass.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods