New Apple Watch 4 user need help.

Johndosh

Aug 7, 2019
Visit site
Hi new on here any help would be gratefully appreciated. I have just got a new Apple Watch 4 and love it just have a few issues with it. I’m in the uk and my watch 4 is gps only I went through all set up etc when first got it. On to the issues I have one being the watch seems to stutter at the best of times moving very slow not sure if this is normal or not. Another thing when on the all apps page when trying to close down the app with the red delete button they will not shut down when pressing delete. The odd time it does close have to wait awhile and keep trying then will delete it. Also when trying to make a phone call from my watch it just stays on the phone call page but nothing happens no sound does not make a sound or anything. When someone did call me i answered and took the call fine problem is with me making the call. These are the only issues Im facing at this moment in time have with the watch like I said I do love the watch very much just want it to work how it should work any help or any tips to get my problems fixed I would be very grateful.

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
That definitely does not sound normal. I would try resetting the watch and repairing it with your phone. If that wouldn’t work I’m afraid the only other option I know of would be to make a Genius Bar appointment and have apple take a look at it. Might be a faulty watch. I hope everything works out for you and you get it taken care of. I have the 44mm GPS as well and absolutely love it.

Johndosh

Aug 7, 2019
Visit site
That definitely does not sound normal. I would try resetting the watch and repairing it with your phone. If that wouldn’t work I’m afraid the only other option I know of would be to make a Genius Bar appointment and have apple take a look at it. Might be a faulty watch. I hope everything works out for you and you get it taken care of. I have the 44mm GPS as well and absolutely love it.

Thanks for you kind reply and trying to help me out the best you can. I guess first line of action would be to reset. I know this may sound silly how do i go about a reset for it in the best possible manner. Once again many thanks in taking the time to reply to me.

Johndosh

Aug 7, 2019
Visit site
Just to update I have done a reset and seems to have fixed all the issues I had mentioned before hand fingers crossed. I’m well happy love this little thing.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Probably should plan to reset every month or two to keep the watch performing as well as possible.

I'm going to have to disagree with this. People don't tend to load their Watch with apps or experiment with it in the same manner they do their iPhones. I'm pretty much on a dev beta year round and the only time I reset my Watch is when I opt to restore my iPhone and then set it up as new when a major iOS update is released.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods