Can I vent??

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Final update…

No payment received so my watch isn’t sold. I was able to close the case in eBay. And get this, I’m not able to leave negative feedback. Not really sure how it works - maybe eBay takes care of that since he didn’t follow through with the payment.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Final update…

No payment received so my watch isn’t sold. I was able to close the case in eBay. And get this, I’m not able to leave negative feedback. Not really sure how it works - maybe eBay takes care of that since he didn’t follow through with the payment.

Once a case is closed you can't leave feedback, you can leave feedback before that happens though. However they still will mark his account in a negative way.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Final update…

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you! It's terrible that you can't leave feedback. Ebay really drops the ball for their sellers. I'd really think twice about selling on Ebay.

Byrese

May 7, 2016
Visit site
Final update…

Rough go. Try swappa.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Final update…

He may lose his eBay account. I don’t think they do it after 1 missed payment, but if he has done it before they will likely close his account.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I’ve had some negative experiences on eBay as well. Consider Swappa. I’ve bought and sold on there plenty and it has been great.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
When I sell on eBay I do have photos showing what is in the auction

Properly "staged" pictures of the product can help tremendously on eBay sales. eBay does not require pictures, BUT they go a long way to help you sell your item.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro