Explorer watch face signal strength

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Correct me if I’m wrong but do these three green dots represent your cell signal strength?

Assuming I am correct, in the watch face gallery on the watch app they are shown but, when you set your watch to the actual face they do not appear. Why is this?
18e208dfe8a0cdc0360e7abfec7a7b4e.jpg

m_thoroughbred

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Correct me if I’m wrong but do these three green dots represent your cell signal strength?

Assuming I am correct, in the watch face gallery on the watch app they are shown but, when you set your watch to the actual face they do not appear. Why is this?//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181222/18e208dfe8a0cdc0360e7abfec7a7b4e.jpg

Yes they do represent the cell signal on your watch. Now in order for you to see them in the watch face is to have cellular on in the watch and not connected to the iPhone. So if your phone is left somewhere far that WiFi and Bluetooth can’t connect to the watch then the signal dots will appear to let you know that your aren’t using WiFi or Bluetooth but instead cell signal.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Yes they do represent the cell signal on your watch. Now in order for you to see them in the watch face is to have cellular on in the watch and not connected to the iPhone. So if your phone is left somewhere far that WiFi and Bluetooth can’t connect to the watch then the signal dots will appear to let you know that your aren’t using WiFi or Bluetooth but instead cell signal.

Ah... so they currently do not appear because my phone is nearby. Gotcha

Just picked up a series 4 today going from a series 0 so this is all new too me. Thank you

Last edited:

m_thoroughbred

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Ah... so they currently do not appear because my phone is nearby. Gotcha

Just picked up a series 4 today going from a series 0 so this is all new too me. Thank you

No worries. Hope you’re enjoying it. This is the better upgrade from Apple this year I think.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro