Correct me if I’m wrong but do these three green dots represent your cell signal strength?

Assuming I am correct, in the watch face gallery on the watch app they are shown but, when you set your watch to the actual face they do not appear. Why is this?
    12-22-2018 03:07 PM
    Correct me if I’m wrong but do these three green dots represent your cell signal strength?

Assuming I am correct, in the watch face gallery on the watch app they are shown but, when you set your watch to the actual face they do not appear. Why is this?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...bfec7a7b4e.jpg
    Yes they do represent the cell signal on your watch. Now in order for you to see them in the watch face is to have cellular on in the watch and not connected to the iPhone. So if your phone is left somewhere far that WiFi and Bluetooth can’t connect to the watch then the signal dots will appear to let you know that your aren’t using WiFi or Bluetooth but instead cell signal.
    12-22-2018 03:17 PM
    Yes they do represent the cell signal on your watch. Now in order for you to see them in the watch face is to have cellular on in the watch and not connected to the iPhone. So if your phone is left somewhere far that WiFi and Bluetooth can’t connect to the watch then the signal dots will appear to let you know that your aren’t using WiFi or Bluetooth but instead cell signal.
    Ah... so they currently do not appear because my phone is nearby. Gotcha

Just picked up a series 4 today going from a series 0 so this is all new too me. Thank you
    Last edited by MrMars; 12-22-2018 at 04:00 PM.
    m_thoroughbred likes this.
    12-22-2018 03:19 PM
    Ah... so they currently do not appear because my phone is nearby. Gotcha

Just picked up a series 4 today going from a series 0 so this is all new too me. Thank you
    No worries. Hope you’re enjoying it. This is the better upgrade from Apple this year I think.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    12-22-2018 04:14 PM
    No worries. Hope you’re enjoying it. This is the better upgrade from Apple this year I think.
    Yep, really diggin’ it so far
    12-22-2018 04:16 PM