Siri watch face.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Do any of you use the Siri watch face? If so how often does it give you information from third party complications?

Nope. I tried using it, I tried liking it, but it’s just not for me. I don’t understand anything of that face. It’s a little of everything half baked instead of a full functioning great face.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Same here. I try it when the new OS comes out. This year I was hopeful that support for showing sports scores natively would be nice to have, but after entering the teams that I was interested in into the TV app, I found that the scores lagged behind. The Siri watch face is just not all that useful for me.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Used it for a day and went back to my black watch face.

When I did use it though, yes third party complications were showing up.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
When I first saw the Siri watch face I thought it would be really useful but alas, it was not. Went back to modular and haven't looked back.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Same for me. The problem, simply put, is that Siri sucks. Not only on Watch, but on iPhone, too. Difficult to understand how  could do so bad with it, honestly.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Same for me. The problem, simply put, is that Siri sucks. Not only on Watch, but on iPhone, too. Difficult to understand how  could do so bad with it, honestly.

So true. I don’t use an assistant app but if I did it would be Google Assistant or maybe Cortana, not Siri.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2