Pair AW to another iPhone

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Resetting and pairing with another iPhone is faster than restoring that iPhone to the latest backup of the former iPhone the Watch was paired to, as that takes longer time.

The watch will be reset and paired in under an hour whereas restoring and pairing will take twice as much time.

It’s actually best if this case stayed open in hopes some people may add their own perspectives so we all may learn something new.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Resetting and pairing with another iPhone is faster than restoring that iPhone to the latest backup of the former iPhone the Watch was paired to, as that takes longer time.

The watch will be reset and paired in under an hour whereas restoring and pairing will take twice as much time.

It’s actually best if this case stayed open in hopes some people may add their own perspectives so we all may learn something new.

That’s exactly what I did. Since my 8 died earlier, I wasn’t able to unpair. I hate that I lost all of my activity data, but it’s all good. Hopefully, Apple will figure out a way for this to be done without losing everything.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR