Is there some issue with Fandango and AW4? I just got my first watch and told the Watch app to install all the apps. It got everything except Fandango and a health and banking app that you guys probably aren't familiar with unless you're in NorCal. All 3 of them actually just sit there with a spinning installing graphic in the Watch app on my iPhone X. I've tried force closing the app, toggling bluetooth, restarting both devices, etc. and none of them will install. As a test I reinstalled "ProCamera" which I had uninstalled from it since I didn't really need it on there and it installed just fine after spinning for a couple seconds so I can only assume it's a problem with the apps for some reason. Do I need to try something drastic like wiping the watch and setting up new again?
    10-22-2018 06:04 PM
    Is there some issue with Fandango and AW4? I just got my first watch and told the Watch app to install all the apps. It got everything except Fandango and a health and banking app that you guys probably aren't familiar with unless you're in NorCal. All 3 of them actually just sit there with a spinning installing graphic in the Watch app on my iPhone X. I've tried force closing the app, toggling bluetooth, restarting both devices, etc. and none of them will install. As a test I reinstalled "ProCamera" which I had uninstalled from it since I didn't really need it on there and it installed just fine after spinning for a couple seconds so I can only assume it's a problem with the apps for some reason. Do I need to try something drastic like wiping the watch and setting up new again?
    That’s odd. I have Fandango and its loaded with no issues.
    10-22-2018 06:07 PM
    Ugh I'm not sure what to do. These apps refuse to install, just spin. I've tried restarting both devices. It loaded a bunch of other apps so it's able to do it, and I can uninstall and reinstall apps that are on it.
    10-22-2018 06:31 PM
    Ugh I'm not sure what to do. These apps refuse to install, just spin. I've tried restarting both devices. It loaded a bunch of other apps so it's able to do it, and I can uninstall and reinstall apps that are on it.
    That’s so odd. I’m uninstalled and reinstalling with no issue. I wish I was more help to you.
    10-22-2018 06:32 PM
    That’s odd. I have Fandango and its loaded with no issues.
    Is it possibly a large app and just taking a long time to get going? I'm assuming it uses bluetooth to install so might not be really fast?
    10-22-2018 06:33 PM
    Well, I guess I'm going to try unpairing/re-pairing and/or resetting the watch when I get home and see if that fixes it.
    10-22-2018 07:10 PM
    Hmm I found a solution, at least for Fandango, and probably will work for the others as well. I uninstalled it completely off my phone and reinstalled. It was instantly on the watch as well.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    10-22-2018 07:19 PM
    Ok well this is fixed. I'm not sure what the hangup was. So my manual uninstall/reinstall of Fandango fixed that. Then when I walked out of work this evening the banking and health app and Wunderlist all reinstalled themselves on my phone and then the health and banking apps were on the watch. Wunderlist of course is not updated so it just totally disappeared.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-23-2018 01:12 AM