I am looking at getting the new Apple Watch 4 in the 44mm Stainless and wondered if anyone out there has one and how they liked it?

I am also curious about the updated heart monitor? Now that I am a heart patient this is an important feature to me. I appreciate any feedback please.
    10-13-2018 10:10 PM
    What are you specifically looking for? Heart rate monitor is available in all models and hence the question.

I love mine! I previously had S3 aluminum and wanted to try out SS with S4. Absolutely love it. The only thing I don’t like is that it comes with cellular by default. I would have been happier if there was a SS GPS only model. SS fits my attire very well and don’t feel like I am wearing a sports watch anymore!

Last edited by digitalbreak; 10-14-2018 at 11:43 PM.
    H_D, mumfoau, bakron1 and 2 others like this.
    10-14-2018 09:17 PM
    I ❤️❤️❤️ my stainless steel s4. I still have a 1st gen 38 ss. If you are talking about the ecg feature the app isn’t available yet.
    bakron1 likes this.
    10-14-2018 10:00 PM
    Been using stainless steel since the original Apple Watch, including Series 2 and 3 LTE, all 42mm.

Now Series 4 also the same, stainless steel all the way!

m_thoroughbred, DarlaMack and H_D like this.
    10-15-2018 11:05 AM
    The only thing I don’t like is that it comes with cellular by default. I would have been happier if there was a SS GPS only model.
    Same, I really wanted to do SS for my first time buying a Watch this year but I couldn't justify an extra 100 (based on the aluminum GPS vs GPS+LTE) plus the extra couple hundred on top for SS over the base aluminum GPS model. I'd literally be paying $100 for a feature I won't turn on most likely. I don't fit the use cases for an LTE model such as running/etc and wanting to leave the phone at home while doing things.
    Closingracer likes this.
    10-15-2018 06:05 PM
    I’m loving mine!
    The bigger display and thinner design is
    H_D and bakron1 like this.
    10-15-2018 06:34 PM
    I am looking at getting the new Apple Watch 4 in the 44mm Stainless and wondered if anyone out there has one and how they liked it?

I am also curious about the updated heart monitor? Now that I am a heart patient this is an important feature to me. I appreciate any feedback please.
    Got mine (gold finish) at the beginning of October, and I love it! Massive upgrade from the series “0” aluminum model I had. Screen is amazingly responsive, clarity is fantastic. I’m afraid I cant help you with the heart monitor aspect, though.
    H_D likes this.
    10-15-2018 07:36 PM
    Thanks for the information everyone, I am going to look at getting the Stainless steel version for myself. I have been procrastinating long enough.
    10-15-2018 08:06 PM
    I went back to the SS version for the s4. The s3 was my only aluminum daily wear Watch. Glad I am back to the SS.
    DarlaMack likes this.
    10-16-2018 04:33 AM
    Thanks for the information everyone, I am going to look at getting the Stainless steel version for myself. I have been procrastinating long enough.
    I think you’ll love it!
    bakron1 and Snoweagle like this.
    10-16-2018 05:55 AM
    Same, I really wanted to do SS for my first time buying a Watch this year but I couldn't justify an extra 100 (based on the aluminum GPS vs GPS+LTE) plus the extra couple hundred on top for SS over the base aluminum GPS model. I'd literally be paying $100 for a feature I won't turn on most likely. I don't fit the use cases for an LTE model such as running/etc and wanting to leave the phone at home while doing things.
    The glass alone on the screen is worth the extra money.
    10-16-2018 04:09 PM
    My new SS AW4 has been on backorder for a month. I love my SS AW3, which will be available soon (I hope).
    10-16-2018 08:16 PM
    My new SS AW4 has been on backorder for a month. I love my SS AW3, which will be available soon (I hope).
    I can pay an extra $100 to get one with a Milanese Loop band immediately. I already have a Milanese Loop however, and would have to sell the old one with my stainless AW3 I guess. Or I wait for a few weeks.
    10-18-2018 02:43 PM
    I went back to the SS version for the s4. The s3 was my only aluminum daily wear Watch. Glad I am back to the SS.
    I did the same!
    10-19-2018 12:19 PM
    Mine is taking forever to come
    10-19-2018 09:53 PM
    I got the Aluminum S4 space grey. It felt like a toy for me because of the weight. I am used to a Tag. So, I returned it and got myself the SS version for the weight, quality and the sapphire glass and added non-apple link bracelet which added to the weight. I am happy the way it looks and the weight.
    10-20-2018 06:00 PM
    I wear my watch everyday and all day. It's a phone, a watch, a communicator, health tracker, work out companion, iPod, fashion piece, alarm, calendar, weather and news, and sleep tracker. I got the SS version because of those reasons.I think the aluminum is a good watch, its just not for me.
    10-20-2018 06:58 PM

I has a series 2 SS and I figured a lot if not most good true with the series 4. It looks better has a heft to it but if you’re going to the gym for me the aluminum is much better which is why I got a series 4 Nike plus model.
    10-20-2018 08:36 PM
    The glass alone on the screen is worth the extra money.
    Eh depends. The ss sapphire screen is better against scratches but glass is better in terms of durability if you’re very active. Sapphire will break easier
    10-20-2018 08:38 PM