Hi, hope everyone is good.

I've had my 4 since launch day and my anxiety is through the roof without any screen protection. I work in restoration/construction to make matters worse. So far so good though.

Zagg still has no mention on their website of anything Watch 4 related (as of now)

I prefer a glass protector.

Thank you for your comments and or suggestions.
    10-10-2018 11:54 PM
    Have you contacted Zagg via email to see if they have plans in the works for a series 4 Apple Watch screen protector?
    10-11-2018 09:39 AM
    You can always get the screen protector from the Zagg kiosks in the mall. They would actually cut out a template for the screen. I got it done. Not sure if you are looking for something else.
    10-11-2018 11:31 AM
    Best Buy should have some Insignia ones I would think. I used to work on construction sites (closer to the end of the projects), and I eventually stopped caring about cases and screen protectors on my watch. That was a first gen too, I knocked it on stuff all the time and never had an issue.
    10-11-2018 10:02 PM
    Oddly enough the AW is the only device I haven't used a screen protector on and it has been bullet proof so far.
    10-12-2018 04:23 PM

Can’t even tell mine has one on, best one I’ve tried
    mumfoau likes this.
    10-14-2018 08:47 AM
    I used one for a while on my series 3. I ordered some wet install ones for my series 4. Haven’t put them on because I don’t want the film style on my watch. I might either continue to go without or order a tempered glass when a brand I’m familiar with comes available.
    10-14-2018 09:22 AM
    I ordered full body wet install for my Nike+ AWS4 and you can’t even tell it’s on there.
    10-14-2018 08:04 PM
    11-05-2018 03:59 PM
    I just hate screen protectors on the watch. I’ve never seen one that looks good.
    That said, if I worked in an environment like you do I would have one. Or if I were involved in sports and wanted to wear my watch while participating.
    They make the case type that you can remove when you don’t need it. I’d go for that so I could remove it when I wanted to. Someone in another thread showed one like that he got on Amazon made of TPU.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-05-2018 08:38 PM
    I tried them when I got my first Watch three years ago and hated them because the corners would peel up. Exchanged to the SS and never looked back.

Now I'm back with an aluminum and concerned about scratching so I got one to try again:

IQShield
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B078PVQFJV

It's been great, no peeling corners and I can't tell it's there (and I usually can). Doesn't go edge to edge which may help with that but it's close and I forget it's there. Already had to swap one out because it got damaged when it dragged on something that certainly would have jacked up the screen. So I'm happy
    m_thoroughbred likes this.
    11-06-2018 07:04 AM
    I swim with my watch several days a week. I wonder how well something like this would hold up. Part of the reason I don't have a case on my watch is because I don't want to deal with water being trapped between the case and watch and have to keep removing the case to clean it out.
    11-07-2018 12:30 PM
    I tried them when I got my first Watch three years ago and hated them because the corners would peel up. Exchanged to the SS and never looked back.

Now I'm back with an aluminum and concerned about scratching so I got one to try again:

IQShield
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B078PVQFJV

It's been great, no peeling corners and I can't tell it's there (and I usually can). Doesn't go edge to edge which may help with that but it's close and I forget it's there. Already had to swap one out because it got damaged when it dragged on something that certainly would have jacked up the screen. So I'm happy
    That’s the one I got. I liked it so much, got one for my X.
    11-07-2018 05:43 PM
    I went with the Space Black with sapphire crystal So I don’t have to worry so much lol and its a watch anyways lol
    11-08-2018 08:00 PM