Decent Screen Protector(s)??

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Hi, hope everyone is good.

I've had my 4 since launch day and my anxiety is through the roof without any screen protection. I work in restoration/construction to make matters worse. So far so good though.

Zagg still has no mention on their website of anything Watch 4 related (as of now)

I prefer a glass protector.

Thank you for your comments and or suggestions.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Have you contacted Zagg via email to see if they have plans in the works for a series 4 Apple Watch screen protector?

vizagdude

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
You can always get the screen protector from the Zagg kiosks in the mall. They would actually cut out a template for the screen. I got it done. Not sure if you are looking for something else.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy should have some Insignia ones I would think. I used to work on construction sites (closer to the end of the projects), and I eventually stopped caring about cases and screen protectors on my watch. That was a first gen too, I knocked it on stuff all the time and never had an issue.

anon(6014961)

May 31, 2014
Visit site
6f1592940a7eb0cc31118b226870d2e0.jpg
180e0840e8cb99ae93b0c9e3c932f91b.jpg

Can’t even tell mine has one on, best one I’ve tried :)

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I used one for a while on my series 3. I ordered some wet install ones for my series 4. Haven’t put them on because I don’t want the film style on my watch. I might either continue to go without or order a tempered glass when a brand I’m familiar with comes available.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I just hate screen protectors on the watch. I’ve never seen one that looks good.
That said, if I worked in an environment like you do I would have one. Or if I were involved in sports and wanted to wear my watch while participating.
They make the case type that you can remove when you don’t need it. I’d go for that so I could remove it when I wanted to. Someone in another thread showed one like that he got on Amazon made of TPU.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I tried them when I got my first Watch three years ago and hated them because the corners would peel up. Exchanged to the SS and never looked back.

Now I'm back with an aluminum and concerned about scratching so I got one to try again:

IQShield
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B078PVQFJV

It's been great, no peeling corners and I can't tell it's there (and I usually can). Doesn't go edge to edge which may help with that but it's close and I forget it's there. Already had to swap one out because it got damaged when it dragged on something that certainly would have jacked up the screen. So I'm happy :)

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
I swim with my watch several days a week. I wonder how well something like this would hold up. Part of the reason I don't have a case on my watch is because I don't want to deal with water being trapped between the case and watch and have to keep removing the case to clean it out.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
I tried them when I got my first Watch three years ago and hated them because the corners would peel up. Exchanged to the SS and never looked back.

Now I'm back with an aluminum and concerned about scratching so I got one to try again:

IQShield
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B078PVQFJV

It's been great, no peeling corners and I can't tell it's there (and I usually can). Doesn't go edge to edge which may help with that but it's close and I forget it's there. Already had to swap one out because it got damaged when it dragged on something that certainly would have jacked up the screen. So I'm happy :)

That’s the one I got. I liked it so much, got one for my X.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner