Does anyone have a case on their new Watch Series 4?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Case?

I have to say I had the black AW S4 SS version until I gave it to my sister. In the year I had it I used to worry initially about scratches and sapphire screen, but honestly I had zero issues and zero damage a year later. My new AW S4 SS Silver will be the same naked, the most I would consider is a clear skin but not likely.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

I purchased two cases for my S3 and took them both off the same day. I did not get any for my S4. I just don't like them, too bulky.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site

While I don't have a 4, I do have a 3. I've used Spigen:

AMAZON Spigen Tough Armor Designed for Apple Watch Case for 42mm Series 3

Works pretty good as I've slammed it sever times against the wall and door frames.

I’ve used this one and I loved it. Made it look like a G Shock. But, I got annoyed with a) the dirt that naturally built up around it and the water that would sit in it, and b) the hassle of having to remove it whenever I went to a “nicer” place.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

I’ve used this one and I loved it. Made it look like a G Shock. But, I got annoyed with a) the dirt that naturally built up around it and the water that would sit in it, and b) the hassle of having to remove it whenever I went to a “nicer” place.

Agreed.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I didn't want the bulk of a case... because I didn't want to cover up my beautiful new S3 Watch. But I know myself very well. I'm a complete klutz, and I was positive that my watch would get scratched up easily from bumping into door frames and walls, and lord knows what else! I found this on Amazon. It's a good compromise and works well. I have actually gotten a couple because when they do get scratched, I replace them. They are affordable. The only thing is that I don't know if there's one yet for the S4. Fingers crossed that there is!

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

Ive owned the S0, S1, S3 and now S4 and haven't put anything on any of them. Maybe I've gotten lucky, but I haven't seen anything more than fine scratches on the screen that are basically invisible unless you are looking for them.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site

No case. No screen protector. Never had it, never needed it. Maybe I've just been lucky. Of course it's pretty hard to damage a watch sitting in my office or teaching in a classroom.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

On my S0 I had a case and screen protector on it and on my S2 I ditched the case and only had a screen protector. Now with my S4 I think I’ll just have a screen protector on it although it’ll be naked for a few days until it arrives in the mail since I cancelled my pre order and picked up in store

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Nope, never had a need or use for a case on my Apple Watch. I guess if I had a rugged type lifestyle, I would consider a protective case.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

I might look into a rugged type one for use if I can ever get back to hiking, but day to day use it will be totally naked. If I manage to do something stupid and bash the screen in, well, I'm buying AC with it.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Nope, no case! I never understood the need for a case on the Apple Watch because people don’t usually put cases on analogue watches. I just don’t get it but to each their own🤷🏾*♀️

RTakher209

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
I sure do. Ordered one off amazon for $12 bucks. All around screen protector on the front screen and sides. Taking no chances with the series 4. I learned my lesson with my series 2. It’s banged up everywhere. Protect your investment!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner