Email trouble on new Apple Watch Series 4

MikeElmendorf

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
In addition to needing to sign back into Gmail every couple of days, today all my email accounts are gone from the watch.

Email on the Watch says "No Mail Account. Setup a new account on your iPhone."

The Watch App on the iPhone shows all three of my email accounts normally and it is set to mirror my iPhone.

I am also getting email notifications on the watch normally.

The "spinner" is going when I go into the Mail app on the watch, but it doesn't seem to be getting done whatever it is trying to do.

Not sure if this is a result of the Watch OS update from yesterday (did not notice this before, but can't be sure it didn't stop working last night--was fine yesterday for sure).

Any ideas? On hold with Apple now after some initial, unsuccessful troubleshooting. Their answer, I'm sure, will be to unpair and repair with the phone. I'd like to try to avoid that as it is a time consuming pain.

Thanks.

msdowdie

Sep 28, 2018
Visit site
Same issue here after updated to 5.0.1 last night. Mail on Watch was working perfectly yesterday under 5.0, but showing "No Mail Account." today. Spinning, but not appearing to get anywhere. I've tried changing Mail in the Watch App from Mirror to Custom and back.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2