Any Women getting the 44mm?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
It’s been 7 months since I purchased my first  watch (40mm SG) & I can honestly say I like it. My only issue is that it’s extremely casual. I don’t wear my other watches often because I have an addiction to closing rings Yesterday, while perusing my Verizon account, I discovered I could trade my current watch in for $250, so I bit the bullet and purchased the 44mm gold stainless steel I got the stone sports band because it’s the only way to get the gold pin accent. I’ll purchase the Milanese loop when I get a chance to try it at the Apple store sometime this week. Now comes the waiting game I’ll post pics when it arrives on Wednesday.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
It’s here & I absolutely love it I’m very happy with my decision to go with the 44mm. Thanks for the inspiration ladies

332e7200e9ab63850ac16044ddbaed29.jpg

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Looking good.
Now, err, let me borrow it for a few days ;)

PS: I might go to Apple to look at the Milanese loop bands. Haven't bought one of those yet.

Thanks!!

It’s such a beautiful band!! I went to the Apple Store a couple days ago to look at it & absolutely loved it. I’m still on punishment for my spending, so I decided to pass on it for now. Not sure how long I’ll be able to hold off though

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why exactly, I always love seeing when people obtain new gadgets, and pass the older gadgets onto family members, and such.

Nicely done @ThePinkChameleon

Me too! I have given my mother every one of her iPhones (3GS, 4, 5c, 6+ and now 7+).

I also help get older iPhones and give them out to pastors and their families if they need them as well as people in our church as a ministry. All for free.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Me too! I have given my mother every one of her iPhones (3GS, 4, 5c, 6+ and now 7+).

I also help get older iPhones and give them out to pastors and their families if they need them as well as people in our church as a ministry. All for free.

That's awesome!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It’s been 7 months since I purchased my first  watch (40mm SG) & I can honestly say I like it. My only issue is that it’s extremely casual. I don’t wear my other watches often because I have an addiction to closing rings Yesterday, while perusing my Verizon account, I discovered I could trade my current watch in for $250, so I bit the bullet and purchased the 44mm gold stainless steel I got the stone sports band because it’s the only way to get the gold pin accent. I’ll purchase the Milanese loop when I get a chance to try it at the Apple store sometime this week. Now comes the waiting game I’ll post pics when it arrives on Wednesday.

ConGras Nikki. What made you finally decide to get an Apple Watch.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ConGrats to all the Ladies of iMore and their Apple Watches. I'm trying to figure out why this is my first time seeing this thread...LOL

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
My wife has a series 2, and while she loves the look of the 4, doesn’t feel it’s needed to upgrade...yet. I’m feeling by Christmas she might feel different

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2