Gmail on Apple Watch....Question!

Scott Johnson13

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
Is there a way to get haptic notifications for gmail on the apple watch series 4? I get the red dot notification, but no haptic notification. I only use the gmail app on my iPhone X, so I'm not routing gmail through the apple mail app because the gmail app sorts the mail much better.

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to get haptic notifications for gmail on the apple watch series 4? I get the red dot notification, but no haptic notification. I only use the gmail app on my iPhone X, so I'm not routing gmail through the apple mail app because the gmail app sorts the mail much better.

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

I Gmail set up exactly like you do. I only use the Gmail app on my X. I get haptic feedback on all of my notifications on my Series 4. I actually didn’t know that you can pick and choose which ones give you haptic feedback. Maybe it has to do with how you have notifications set up for Gmail on the phone? Here is a screen shot of mine if you want to see if there is a difference.

74ff1500a6c24de95ee18935b9841c68.png

Scott Johnson13

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
Thanks a bunch for your reply and going out of your way to take the screenshot. I had everything in notifications set up just like you with the exception of I had the Sound toggled off. I toggled it on and now I'm getting haptic feedback notifications. Now that is very strange!!!! But it works now! Thanks again!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW