Anyone been able to pair their watch with a car info system?

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
The phone is no problem for me just the watch.

It probably has something to do with the radio model and which uConnect version you have. Between my family and friends we have quite a few Dodge vehicles around, and I have found that they vary quite a bit as to what devices they will connect to. My wife's 2016 Dodge Journey has a basic radio with uConnect and it pairs with most anything. My mother in law has a 2016 Dodge Journey with the upgraded touch screen uConnect radio and it has trouble pairing with some phones. My buddy has a 2017 Dodge Ram, nearly fully loaded with the navigation uConnect radio and it wont connect to his android phones, but my father in laws 2017 Dodge Ram with a more basic uConnect radio has no issues connecting to android, apple etc.

Not that its much of a comparison, but I just tried pairing my watch with my 2017 VW GTI and it wouldn't pair either. They saw either other, but it failed at the confirmation part.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Not that its much of a comparison, but I just tried pairing my watch with my 2017 VW GTI and it wouldn't pair either. They saw either other, but it failed at the confirmation part.

Yeah that's what i get, mine is MY15 Jeep and have never had a problem with pairing any iPhones, o'well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR