Post pictures of your Apple Watch Series 4

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Well this happened today.
e1bf71b70e0cb07a26ab8463a98196f1.jpg

AW Series 4 Space Black Stainless Steel 44MM. Compared to my original series AW...WOW, simply WOW

Congratulations! I am trying to hold out until September before upgrading from my Nike+ Series 2 for as long as I can. I must admit, the struggle has been real.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Right, that's it! I am going to charge my AW4. For the past two weeks, I have not worn it. Oh, and I am going to try with the crown on the left side, thanks to @nikkisharif

I mean, after all, Derrick has a AW4, now, too... @Spenderdl :)

LOL. Loving my AW4 (44mm). A definite upgrade from my AWO (42mm)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I like the simplicity of it.

But, how does it do with water? Most times, even with my Sport band on, if washing dishes, I still remove my watch...

It’s just fine in water. I don’t remove it when I’m washing dishes or anything like that. It’s gets wet all the time & I’ve has no issues. I do remove it when I shower because my arm needs to be washed IMO the sport loop is better than the sport band in water. I just think the sport band feels gross when it gets any moisture on it.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
It’s just fine in water. I don’t remove it when I’m washing dishes or anything like that. It’s gets wet all the time & I’ve has no issues. I do remove it when I shower because my arm needs to be washed IMO the sport loop is better than the sport band in water. I just think the sport band feels gross when it gets any moisture on it.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this about the short band .

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
Here’s my watch and band.
The blue woven is my everyday band. White woven is my exercise/workout band. The dark blue rubber one was my outside work band but then I bought the black rubber one with a built in case to protect the watch more.
c5f6471d7ea5ff3223d185b5d838e3ef.jpg