Post pictures of your Apple Watch Series 4

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Me too, but decided to go with the Black Stainless Steel to match my Jet Black 7 Plus. I might go with the SS this time around.

Both chrome SS and SBSS are fine but I find the new gold is a little too bling for me and I personally don’t really like gold on my watch.

I’m still using my space gray X but still chose the standard chrome SS. It’s my favorite of the SS colors.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Wow-wee!!! Got it today and I love it! I was afraid the 44mm would be too big, but it’s perfect!
ac1d555fb184c19075b0ed73ef76c123.jpg
1d89789f82207afc54e978779a531163.jpg

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
So I checked the local store stock today and somehow they had a 44mm SG with sport loop and 40mm nike anthracite, exactly what we ordered and are waiting on the 25th for. It was so hard not to go try and get them. I figure by the time I could get over there they'd be gone anyway. The sport loop on the watch out of the box seems to be really popular. This is the first time that option has been in stock either at the Apple store or anywhere else local since they released.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Someone else came up with the concept and I applaud them for the idea. I just modified the infographic face by creating 4 "favorites" in my iPhone (address book) and for their pictures used images I created in Adobe Photoshop. So if you actually clicked on 12/3/6/9 the watch would try to call and/or message those fake people.

That being sad, now that I look at the photo, I need to move 3am/pm to the left a bit.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Someone else came up with the concept and I applaud them for the idea. I just modified the infographic face by creating 4 "favorites" in my iPhone (address book) and for their pictures used images I created in Adobe Photoshop. So if you actually clicked on 12/3/6/9 the watch would try to call and/or message those fake people.

That being sad, now that I look at the photo, I need to move 3am/pm to the left a bit.

Awesome idea! I also applaud them - great creative thinking! I’m going to have to try it! Love to do stuff like that. Thanks!

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Wow nice, I might have to dust off that copy of Photoshop I'm paying a yearly subscription for and not using and learn how to do this when I get my watch here in a couple weeks!

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I’ve just noticed something very weird with my AW4. Mickey won’t speak the time. It will on my original AW, not the new one. Are you guys having same problem? I’m on 5.01 and 12.01. Also, no Walkie Talkie app on my phone either.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I’ve just noticed something very weird with my AW4. Mickey won’t speak the time. It will on my original AW, not the new one. Are you guys having same problem? I’m on 5.01 and 12.01. Also, no Walkie Talkie app on my phone either.

It works on mine. Do you have the sound muted? Swipe up from the bottom and a make sure the bell is not red like this (if it is, then tap it to enable the speaker)

For the walkie talkie, it's not on your phone but on your Apple Watch.

IMG_3096.PNG

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Well I found the solution to the Mickey problem online (connect watch to a trusted WiFi network, put watch on charger for about 15 minutes. That will redownload the voices). So that worked. As far as Walkie Talkie, no go. I have a series 1 and 4, both on watch OS5 and neither have the app.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
The two watch faces I go back/forth with every day. I like both for different reasons and I can't always decide.

2face.png

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Man you guys are killing me, I'm still waiting for mine to ship. Could have bought locally in the last two days, but we didn't want to deal with the mall hassle to get to the store and now the ones we wanted are gone again anyway.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Well I found the solution to the Mickey problem online (connect watch to a trusted WiFi network, put watch on charger for about 15 minutes. That will redownload the voices). So that worked. As far as Walkie Talkie, no go. I have a series 1 and 4, both on watch OS5 and neither have the app.

Did you by chance delete/remove the FaceTime app on your phone, or maybe have it disabled?

This article here covers that a bit:

https://www.imore.com/how-troubleshoot-walkie-talkie-watchos-5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative