Post pictures of your Apple Watch Series 4

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Not sure why I can't add messages or mail as complication like I have on aw3. They are installed but don't show up as complication...hmm

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Not sure why I can't add messages or mail as complication like I have on aw3. They are installed but don't show up as complication...hmm

On the new watch face I noticed this as well. I wanted to use messages as a complication and not there. Seems odd why they would do that

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
On the new watch face I noticed this as well. I wanted to use messages as a complication and not there. Seems odd why they would do that

I asked someone at apple about it at the store and they said you could. I'll take it back and stick with my 3 if not. Surely that can't be the case

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Have a Series 3 42mm Silver Aluminum. So on the fence here! All pics and comments are great! Glad everyone is enjoying thus far.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I asked someone at apple about it at the store and they said you could. I'll take it back and stick with my 3 if not. Surely that can't be the case

The phone and messages app complications are available on the Modular and Explorer faces. They don’t seem to be an option for the new faces like Infograph or Infograph Modular which is kind of dumb.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a series 2 42, and am thinking about a series 4 40 since it seems to still be larger. Those that have the 44, how large is it compared to the 42 of an older model? Not sure if I want to go large again if the watch will take up my whole wrist lol.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Also, the new watch faces do not support 3rd party complications either. I can have my radio complication on the modular but not the new ones.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Also, the new watch faces do not support 3rd party complications either. I can have my radio complication on the modular but not the new ones.

Why the hell do I want or need tons of complications if you aren't allowing very handy ones like messages, mail and third party apps?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I have a series 2 42, and am thinking about a series 4 40 since it seems to still be larger. Those that have the 44, how large is it compared to the 42 of an older model? Not sure if I want to go large again if the watch will take up my whole wrist lol.

The size of the device is the same, the screen has less bezels and is therefore larger.
You won’t notice any difference if you were to hold them next to each other with the screen off.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I was looking at the size comparsion and saw the 44 was a tad longer and wider, not sure if it was noticable though.

falconeight#IM

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I was worried that my gold aluminum S4 was too pink for a guy. Today I held it up to other gold,rose gold, pink, brown, and copper. The good iPhone Excess max and Apple Watch gold are closer to copper than any other color. There is a slight brown tint in it also.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Got my 44mm silver aluminum yesterday at my local Apple retail store.

It is AMAZING! Phone calls are crisp...the volume is way beyond the series 3, and the screen display is AWESOME!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner