Which Apple Watch series 4 will you be purchasing?

swimbikemom2

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site
I’m really torn between the SS and the SS Gold ..... I wonder if you will be able polish the SS gold like you can the SS.....I’m happy all my bands will fit the new watch.....

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The images I see of the Gold give it a more polished look but when I see it on the Apple site its more brushed and muted. What annoys me is I was looking at the Hermes edition but I see you can now get the band I want, but will it be shipping in a weeks time or delayed. So I am getting GPS/Cellular and may opt for a SS and get the Hermes band separately. Apple used to have a way to see the bands with your watch on their site but that seems to be gone, and maybe it has been for sometime I just never needed it.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I will be getting the black ss model again. Does anyone know if you get any kind of notifications with it not being connect to a cellular service?

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
40mm silver. I went with space gray last time not thinking about band compatibility. I just got the space gray to match my other Apple products (space gray iPad, matte black iPhone 7+ at the time). It turned out that the bands I really liked (mostly sport loops) would look better with the silver. I'm happy that now the GPS models will come with sport loops! IIRC the sport loops out of the box were only offered on the cellular models.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm seriously debating SS or aluminum and can't decide. Well, I know I want SS/sapphire for the look & feel, but my wife is not feeling the price increase of $300 over aluminum. Yes I know it's technically only like $200 with equal features (LTE) but I wasn't planning on actually activating the LTE part and just wanted the materials. Sounds like I'm going to probably be doing either silver or SG aluminum instead with Apple Care and hope I don't scratch it up cause I'm NOT using protectors or cases on a watch.

DianaAW

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Trading in my S3 gold alum LTE for the S4 gold alum LTE. Just can’t justify the difference in the stainless version even though I think its gorgeous!

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
So I realized the SS is going to be like 900 with AC and tax. I could really put that extra towards a trip I have coming in November. Also found a co-worker with a gold aluminum series 2 with no case or screen protector and is not scratched or anything so I think I'm going to save 350-400 and go with a 44mm space gray aluminum. I might still break down and get LTE for future use but wouldn't plan to activate it right away.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I went Nike Space Gray cellular to replace my Series 3. Apple trade in for it was $225 so it's a nice little return to offset the price of the Series 4.

I’m really torn between the SS and the SS Gold ..... I wonder if you will be able polish the SS gold like you can the SS.....I’m happy all my bands will fit the new watch.....

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a 44mm silver aluminum LTE. I got it with the Seashell Sport Loop, but I currently have the old Navy sport loop and will likely put my old band on the new watch.