Ordered my new series 4 Silver/Aluminum/Sport Loop/LTE through Best Buy. 12 months 0% financing makes it easier to swallow the cost. My Series 2 is still working great but I decided I wanted the LTE.
    Westiemom likes this.
    09-17-2018 05:19 PM
    Series 4 Grey (Aluminum) w/ Sport Band (cellular).
    Leaving your 2XL?!
    09-18-2018 12:39 PM
    Leaving your 2XL?!
    Yep. I bought an iPhone X S Max + Series 4 cellular watch.
    Westiemom likes this.
    09-18-2018 01:07 PM
    Awesome!!! I'm sure the GF is super happy hahaha.
    09-18-2018 01:12 PM
    Awesome!!! I'm sure the GF is super happy hahaha.
    It will be fun to have iMessage. I have always loved it. My parents can share videos with me once again without it being crap. Facetime is also nice.

I am stoked for the watch. I just got my shipping notice from Verizon for the phone (arriving Friday). The watch comes a week later.
    TripleOne likes this.
    09-18-2018 01:14 PM
    It will be fun to have iMessage. I have always loved it. My parents can share videos with me once again without it being crap. Facetime is also nice.

I am stoked for the watch. I just got my shipping notice from Verizon for the phone (arriving Friday). The watch comes a week later.
    Yeah it is super nice when the whole family is iOS users....that's my family ha. The group FaceTime too in iOS 12 will be even cooler. I have the X and don't think I am upgrading yet. I will be getting the new watch though...you will love it.
    Almeuit likes this.
    09-18-2018 01:17 PM
    No way!!
    You’re leaving your Pixel? I remember you from AC.
    09-18-2018 06:21 PM
    No way!!
    You’re leaving your Pixel? I remember you from AC.
    Yep I am still over there :P.
    09-18-2018 06:34 PM
    I have the space gray series 3 42 al. Getting the 44 SS. Just don’t want aluminum agin.
    09-18-2018 07:17 PM
    Just checked out a series 3 again at best buy. Definitely think I'll do the sport loop and the 44. The 42 seemed a better size to me than the 38 and think the same will be true for 40 vs 44 for me.
    09-18-2018 07:59 PM
    Yep I am still over there :P.
    What made you leave your Pixel for the XS Max? I haven’t been using my 2XL either, but I do miss stock Android from time to time.
    09-19-2018 01:29 AM
    What made you leave your Pixel for the XS Max? I haven’t been using my 2XL either, but I do miss stock Android from time to time.
    I mean I love my Pixel 2 XL. Nothing is wrong with it at all (and of course that camera -- omg) but I really really really want a good LTE watch. Sadly the Pixel watch was a bust and Android Wear is just meh. I tried the TicWatch Pro and it was just awful -- super laggy and slow. I know a new processor is coming out for it but you need that + better operations on Android Wear + LTE for it to be a match for me.

So therefore I am going with the Apple Watch Series 4 LTE. I need an iPhone for it to work so .. I will use that. Apple is opening up and allowing Google Maps in CarPlay (one of my big gripes before) and working better w/ password managers from the OS. Therefore a few big gripes for me are solved. The little tweaks I do on Android will be missed but the benefits of iOS will be good such as the LTE watch, iMessage for most of my family (videos of my nephew finally!), and FaceTime as well (due to family).
    TripleOne likes this.
    09-19-2018 11:57 AM
    I mean I love my Pixel 2 XL. Nothing is wrong with it at all (and of course that camera -- omg) but I really really really want a good LTE watch. Sadly the Pixel watch was a bust and Android Wear is just meh. I tried the TicWatch Pro and it was just awful -- super laggy and slow. I know a new processor is coming out for it but you need that + better operations on Android Wear + LTE for it to be a match for me.

So therefore I am going with the Apple Watch Series 4 LTE. I need an iPhone for it to work so .. I will use that. Apple is opening up and allowing Google Maps in CarPlay (one of my big gripes before) and working better w/ password managers from the OS. Therefore a few big gripes for me are solved. The little tweaks I do on Android will be missed but the benefits of iOS will be good such as the LTE watch, iMessage for most of my family (videos of my nephew finally!), and FaceTime as well (due to family).
    That’s super cool! I’m very excited for you
    Almeuit likes this.
    09-19-2018 02:55 PM
    I'm seriously debating SS or aluminum and can't decide. Well, I know I want SS/sapphire for the look & feel, but my wife is not feeling the price increase of $300 over aluminum. Yes I know it's technically only like $200 with equal features (LTE) but I wasn't planning on actually activating the LTE part and just wanted the materials. Sounds like I'm going to probably be doing either silver or SG aluminum instead with Apple Care and hope I don't scratch it up cause I'm NOT using protectors or cases on a watch.
    Yea I don't use SP for a watch lol, just get AC+ and you be fine, if it does scratch up big time use the AC+ and you got it covered. But I had the aluminum version Series 0 for a long time without a SP and never had scratch until this year by mistake at work. I am getting one this Friday but will only be using it for exercises and other stuff but no work this time, I already got a different watch for work. I think using a Case and a SP for a watch is funny jajaja.
    09-19-2018 03:08 PM
    Ty .
    That’s super cool! I’m very excited for you
    TripleOne likes this.
    09-19-2018 04:46 PM
    Checking UPS, my Watch left Shanghai "tomorrow" (around noon today my time) hopefully the next hop is in the US.
    Westiemom and TechnologyTwitt like this.
    09-19-2018 05:50 PM
    I don’t get my watch until mid October unfortunately. I ordered the 44 in Space Gray aluminum with the sport band and then decided I wanted it with the sport loop instead. Went to Apple chat to see if they could change it for me and even though it wasn’t close to shipping they said they couldn’t change the order. I would have to cancel and reorder. So mid October it is.

Right now I have the 38 aluminum in silver and always wished I’d gotten the darker color. It looks so sleek when I see it on other people. Also wanted to go bigger, but I just can’t see paying so much more for the stainless, plus it scratches so easily. I’ve seen it on coworkers and it doesn’t wear well, unless you’re very careful!

Apple has the trade in program for the watches too so they’re sending me the box to send in my 38 and giving me $175 for it - I don’t think that’s bad.

Hoping I’m okay with the 44 mm size, but I’m not petite, I’m 5’9” and average weight, and I think it will be a nice size for me. 🤞
    09-19-2018 08:35 PM
    I placed my order from Apple.com, Nike+ 44mm Cellular on 9/14, status still says "processing".

Checking UPS, my Watch left Shanghai "tomorrow" (around noon today my time) hopefully the next hop is in the US.
    09-20-2018 10:13 AM
    I ordered a 44mm SS with cellular for myself and a 40mm gold aluminum for the wife from Apple online store. It’s gonna be a 3-4 weeks wait.
    09-21-2018 09:09 AM
    I purchased the 44mm gold SS with stone band (GPS + Cellular) to match my gold iPhone XS Max. It'll be delivered on Monday.
    09-21-2018 04:29 PM
    Going to sell my Series 3 Aluminum Space Gray (Black) 42mm and I have a pick up scheduled with BB for a 44mm Aluminium S4 Space Gray. I don't care about the band, will put the stock band on my S3 and sell it on Swappa.
    09-21-2018 04:42 PM
    Apple store order status seems to be down t the moment

Which Apple Watch series 4 will you be purchasing?-screen-shot-2018-09-23-6.19.51-am.png
    09-23-2018 05:33 AM
    My SS 44mm s4 comes tomorrow, but of course I will be out of town until later on in the week.
    TechnologyTwitt likes this.
    09-23-2018 05:36 AM
    Apple store is back up... but...

I'll stick to playing the lottery, the odds are better.

Apple Watch Nike+ Series 4 GPS + Cellular, 44mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Anthracite/Black Nike Sport Band
    Arrives Oct 12 - Oct 19

This item will take longer than usual to ship. As soon as it’s ready, we’ll send you an update and prepare the shipment.

Apple store order status seems to be down t the moment

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-09-23 at 6.19.51 AM.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	124209
    09-23-2018 07:56 AM
    Just ordered! Our first Watches. A 40mm space gray Nike with the Nike band for my wife (she likes that style of band and has been using 3rd party versions on her Charge 2) and a 44mm space gray with sport loop for myself. Estimated Oct 25-Nov 1. Hopefully they'll show up soon but we'll see. Both are GPS only, we really don't have a use case for the LTE right now.
    09-27-2018 06:18 PM
76 1234