Waiting closer to Xmas and get one for myself and my wife. Sell our Series 3. She is on the fence, but as we age I like the ECG, and the "I've fallen" emergency. That aside I like the larger face / edge-2-edge and the complication options that along with that.

I think I will go with basically what I have now, but instead of 42mm it's now 44mm.

Apple Watch Nike+ Series 4 (GPS + Cellular), 44mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Nike Sport Loop

But will get it at BestBuy w/o Tax ... not in a rush, plus I have the new iPhone Xs Max coming on Friday 9/21 - Space Gray 256GB.
    I seriously thought about waiting for Black Friday/Cyber Monday to pick up the Series 4, especially since I can see some of the carriers running deals on them.
    09-14-2018 06:38 PM
    I seriously thought about waiting for Black Friday/Cyber Monday to pick up the Series 4, especially since I can see some of the carriers running deals on them.

Yeah, I get it.. just got my wife an iPhone 8 Red, and last year we got two Series 3 Watches. I just got the Xs Max 256 coming in, and two months ago I just got a new 2018 car..

So who knows.
    Jude526 likes this.
    09-14-2018 06:43 PM
    Neither. Rocking the S3 a while longer.
    09-14-2018 06:43 PM
    Ordered a space black 44mm and a gold 40mm last night. Does anyone know who Apple uses for deliveries in Canada and whereabouts products come from?
    09-14-2018 08:30 PM
    I ordered the Space Gray Nike+ with reflective band but it’s not shipping till 11/4 and I’m bummed out about it
    09-15-2018 01:36 PM
    I ordered the space gray 44 mm with the sport loop band. Stayed with the aluminum - just can’t justify the price difference since this not a watch you keep forever. I know I’ll want the new one in a year or two....probably. Also ordered the gold Xs 256 phone, so I’m spent out. Lol But I’m really excited about the new features in the watch. Especially the ECG capability.
    09-15-2018 03:47 PM
    Hey, I’m at “preparing to ship” now. The excitement builds.
    anon(9343851) likes this.
    09-15-2018 03:47 PM
    44mm Space Gray GPS, Preparing to Ship!
    09-15-2018 04:37 PM
    The 44mm Silver Aluminum GPS with Sport Loop. No LTE in Portugal, wouldn’t get it anyway.
    09-15-2018 05:57 PM
    I just ordered my first Apple products. I order a silver series 4 watch for me and gold for the wife, 40mm for both. I can't wait for the XR to go on sale. I'm excited and nervous about making the move to iOS after 8 years of Android fan-ism. I really wish I wouldn't have let my spec obsession make me dismissive of iPhones for years.
    09-15-2018 06:04 PM
    When it came down to it, I opted for the 44mm Hermes SS Ebene Barenia Single Tour with Deployment Buckle, and I can use my space black Milanese band from my outing 42mm AW S3. Disappointed its delayed until 9-28 maybe I will get lucky and I can find one in store and can cancel the online order.
    09-15-2018 08:13 PM
    Stainlesss steel Watch 44mm all the way! Very classy!
    09-16-2018 03:35 AM
    I’ve had a 42mm Apple Watch 2 in black SS...and loved it, but it got & showed scratches too easily. So, I’ve been wearing the 42mm gray AW3 & although I loved the weight of the SS model, I have become accustomed to the comfort of the aluminum body. That said, I’ll probably go s#vv with the gray 44mm aluminum model.
    09-16-2018 02:55 PM
    If I opt to buy the Series 4, and that’s a big IF, I’d get the 40 mm space gray aluminum model.
    09-16-2018 03:01 PM
    If I opt to buy the Series 4, and that’s a big IF, I’d get the 40 mm space gray aluminum model.
    Just curious why 40 vs 44? I'm looking to buy my first watch and figured I'd get the bigger one which is of course now even bigger. I did wrist measurements though and the 44 is only like 1/8" bigger which doesn't seem like much even though they visually look so different in the watch size comparison in the store app
    09-16-2018 03:39 PM
    Just curious why 40 vs 44? I'm looking to buy my first watch and figured I'd get the bigger one which is of course now even bigger. I did wrist measurements though and the 44 is only like 1/8" bigger which doesn't seem like much even though they visually look so different in the watch size comparison in the store app
    My original Watch was a 42mm model and although I appreciated the bigger screen, I tried a 38mm years later and decided that I liked it on my wrist better. When I decided to buy the Series 3, I went with the 38mm variety and it has worked out great for me and therefore I will maintain the smaller display if I opt to
    get the Series 4.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    09-16-2018 03:57 PM
    My original Watch was a 42mm model and although I appreciated the bigger screen, I tried a 38mm years later and decided that I liked it on my wrist better. When I decided to buy the Series 3, I went with the 38mm variety and it has worked out great for me and therefore I will maintain the smaller display if I opt to
    get the Series 4.
    Ah ok. I'll have to try them in a store to see first. It's probably different with a square brick like a Watch but just out of curiosity I just measured the actual watch I used to wear a few years ago before I stopped and started wearing a FitBit Charge and it's actually about 45mm from top to bottom of the main watch body which surprised me. It doesn't look that big and due to a bunch of weight loss over the last couple years I have much narrower wrists now as well. Of course the AW is probably 40% thicker though.
    09-16-2018 09:07 PM
    I just got a new car a month ago too. And I put a special clear coat on the entire front of it. I can’t justify the money right now. Holidays coming up. I am keeping my series 3 watch. I paid it off in payments for 6 months. Almost a yr having it. I have the 38 mm and I have very small wrist. I like it. I might down the road break down and get the phone. But for now I don’t think so. I want to see the max and play with it a bit in a Verizon store. I wasn’t crazy about the X but this Jax larger screen has my attention
    09-17-2018 01:37 AM
    I just got a new car a month ago too. And I put a special clear coat on the entire front of it. I can’t justify the money right now. Holidays coming up. I am keeping my series 3 watch. I paid it off in payments for 6 months. Almost a yr having it. I have the 38 mm and I have very small wrist. I like it. I might down the road break down and get the phone. But for now I don’t think so. I want to see the max and play with it a bit in a Verizon store. I wasn’t crazy about the X but this Jax larger screen has my attention
    I just got a new car 2-months ago, it goes in on Tuesday for LED light mods, and a light bar under the lower grill and debranding. I also have the iPhone XsMax 256 Space Gray coming in on Friday. I am not sad I did not also order the S4 Watch. I can wait and see if anyone has stock on Friday, my guess is NOPE. I can wait until October/November and get it for an early Xmas gift. I have the Series 3, but I really like the Series 4 larger display.
    09-17-2018 02:03 AM
    I just got a new car 2-months ago, it goes in on Tuesday for LED light mods, and a light bar under the lower grill and debranding. I also have the iPhone XsMax 256 Space Gray coming in on Friday. I am not sad I did not also order the S4 Watch. I can wait and see if anyone has stock on Friday, my guess is NOPE. I can wait until October/November and get it for an early Xmas gift. I have the Series 3, but I really like the Series 4 larger display.
    Looking at the Apple app, it appears pre-orders of any version of the Series 4 watch is now mid-October.
    09-17-2018 11:29 AM
    Space black 44mm SS with milanese loop.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    09-17-2018 11:41 AM
    Aluminum 44mm in silver with the sport loop. Current AW3 42mm is going to the wife. It was a no brainer for me... larger face, more complications. I live by my Apple Watch, so more information at a glance will be awesome.
    09-17-2018 11:49 AM
    Aluminum 44mm space black schedule for 21 September !

Here are dimensions compared

Westiemom likes this.
    09-17-2018 12:06 PM
    Series 4 Grey (Aluminum) w/ Sport Band (cellular).
    09-17-2018 04:47 PM
    I'm planning to go to a store and check out the sport loop before I buy. The various reviews I've seen online it seems like a nice upgrade over the silicon/rubber basic band. Just need a second look. The local Best Buy has them on the display samples that you can try on and I don't remember being too impressed with them the first time I saw them, but now I'm intrigued and want to check them out more in depth. Wouldn't mind a nice leather one either but I'll probably turn to 3rd party for that unless I have $$$ burning a hole in my wallet later on cause I do like the look of the leather loop kind.
    09-17-2018 05:04 PM
76 1234