Hi guys please assist me I recently cracked my gps only series 3 watch screen. One of my friends gave me a broken series 3 gps and cellular watch. He says the screen stil works ..
    my question is, will the series 3 cellular+gps screen work on the series 3 gps only watch.. someone said the force touch won’t work is that true??
    02-21-2019 06:24 PM
    Hi guys please assist me I recently cracked my gps only series 3 watch screen. One of my friends gave me a broken series 3 gps and cellular watch. He says the screen stil works ..
    my question is, will the series 3 cellular+gps screen work on the series 3 gps only watch.. someone said the force touch won’t work is that true??
    If you’re gonna open up that thing please keep in mind that you’ll most like lose all water sealing it has.
    But other than that, I don’t see a reason why the screens wouldn’t be interchangeable.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Piece of advice: it’s probably cheaper in the long run if you bring it in to an Apple Store and have them fix it.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    02-21-2019 06:44 PM
    If you’re gonna open up that thing please keep in mind that you’ll most like lose all water sealing it has.
    But other than that, I don’t see a reason why the screens wouldn’t be interchangeable.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Piece of advice: it’s probably cheaper in the long run if you bring it in to an Apple Store and have them fix it.
    Agreed 100%
    02-21-2019 07:17 PM
    Hi. Thanks for replying .. so Okay I took it to a guy who repairs apples for a living and he swapped the screens and everything works perfectly the touch the display is great but the force touch doesn’t work so u cannot press down hard for secondary function..sad!!...So I guess the screens aren’t fully compatible. U have to get the exact model screens fitted..
    02-22-2019 04:36 PM
    Hi. Thanks for replying .. so Okay I took it to a guy who repairs apples for a living and he swapped the screens and everything works perfectly the touch the display is great but the force touch doesn’t work so u cannot press down hard for secondary function..sad!!...So I guess the screens aren’t fully compatible. U have to get the exact model screens fitted..
    Thanks for following up. It’s too bad about the lack of force touch, but at least everything else is working.
    02-23-2019 09:14 AM