I have been using my new watch in nightstand mode as my alarm clock. When I used to use my phone, I would hit snooze, but usually got up before the snooze alarm actually went off. On the phone, there is an option to dismiss the countdown for the snoozed alarm, but I can't find a similar option on the watch. Anyone know if this is possible? I search the interwebs, but mostly found tips on how to disable the snooze feature all together, which I don't want to do. I just want to stop my alarm from going off again once I am up.

Are most of you still using your phone or your watch as an alarm clock? I have the Apple magnetic charging dock, which makes using the watch as my bedside alarm clock really nice.... just so far not as much control over snoozed alarms.
    08-02-2018 01:02 PM
    I don't believe you can, other than going to the Alarm app and turning off the alarm completely. Then you can turn it back on. I sleep with my watch on and solely use it as my alarm. The vibration wakes me up, but not my wife.
    08-02-2018 01:28 PM