issues with iOS 12 beta

rdubmu

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
My watch only shows phone numbers instead if the phone contact name. Also, the watch app says I have an update but it can't connect to my watch. I have bluetooth turned on and it is connected. I am able to add apps and watch faces. But contacts are not syncing.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My watch only shows phone numbers instead if the phone contact name. Also, the watch app says I have an update but it can't connect to my watch. I have bluetooth turned on and it is connected. I am able to add apps and watch faces. But contacts are not syncing.

Don’t worry about the contacts not showing. This is a known issues and is caused by the third dev beta / second public beta on the iPhone.

As for the update not going through, try again later when the iPhone gets a new iOS 12 beta update.

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Fixed in the latest beta. Install then go to watch app on phone, then go to general, scroll all the way down to reset, then reset sync data.

mileys1990

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
The New Issues section seems kinda scary, lol. I may hold off on this one once it hits PB.

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods