Series 3 and LTE?

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I haven't seen this addressed anywhere yet, and it surprises me. Or I've just slept through some mention:

LTE on the AW is a subscription. I assume owning more than one AW/S3/LTE requires more than one subscription?

att/vzw/etc wouldn't be so kind as to allow more than one for the same ~$15/mo since you can only use one at time, would they? I'm thinking 'No'.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I haven't seen this addressed anywhere yet, and it surprises me. Or I've just slept through some mention:

LTE on the AW is a subscription. I assume owning more than one AW/S3/LTE requires more than one subscription?

att/vzw/etc wouldn't be so kind as to allow more than one for the same ~$15/mo since you can only use one at time, would they? I'm thinking 'No'.

Yep, every cellular Watch has a built in SIM card with it’s own identifying serial number (or whatever it’s called). For every Watch you’ll need a separate subscription. Best course of action is to ask your carrier about their policy and the costs.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Correct. One subscription per watch, just like one subscription per phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice