I haven't seen this addressed anywhere yet, and it surprises me. Or I've just slept through some mention:

LTE on the AW is a subscription. I assume owning more than one AW/S3/LTE requires more than one subscription?

att/vzw/etc wouldn't be so kind as to allow more than one for the same ~$15/mo since you can only use one at time, would they? I'm thinking 'No'.
    Tartarus and Lee_Bo like this.
    07-08-2018 04:43 PM
    I haven't seen this addressed anywhere yet, and it surprises me. Or I've just slept through some mention:

LTE on the AW is a subscription. I assume owning more than one AW/S3/LTE requires more than one subscription?

att/vzw/etc wouldn't be so kind as to allow more than one for the same ~$15/mo since you can only use one at time, would they? I'm thinking 'No'.
    Yep, every cellular Watch has a built in SIM card with it’s own identifying serial number (or whatever it’s called). For every Watch you’ll need a separate subscription. Best course of action is to ask your carrier about their policy and the costs.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    07-08-2018 04:53 PM

Correct. One subscription per watch, just like one subscription per phone.
    07-08-2018 04:58 PM