Best headphones

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
For the 7 months I've had my apple watch 3, I have used powerbeats 3 and have thought the interaction between my iPhone X and aw3 both being connected to the headphones was very wonky. I actually thought I might have internal Bluetooth issues.
Fast forward to my powerbeats dying for the second time and I bought the Jabra elite 65t active that I've had my eyes on since January and just became available. The interaction with these headphones is perfect, and both items can be connected and play nice with each other where my powerbeats never did.
It seems silly since the powerbeats is an Apple product, but such is the case. Just wanted to put my experience out there.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Nice feedback, thanks.

I have a set of Airpods and they don't always play nice with my iPhone and watch. I also have a set of LG Tone Infinim HBS-900 that I use occasionally and they never give me any problems.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Nice feedback, thanks.

I have a set of Airpods and they don't always play nice with my iPhone and watch. I also have a set of LG Tone Infinim HBS-900 that I use occasionally and they never give me any problems.

In surprised to hear this.
Switching from my Watch to my iPhone 7 Plus and vice verse has always been seamless for me.

Have you also by any chance paired your AirPods to a non-Apple device?

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I’ve AirPods and B&O’s E8 on rotation with my iPhone X. Usually I’ll use my Apple Watch to control the music.

On Apple Music, I’d typically use the AirPods while E8 on Spotify. Though the E8 beats AirPods in overall sound, the AirPods have seamless communications with the Apple Ecosystem and ease of use. So it’s a plus/minus thing.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
I’ve AirPods and B&O’s E8 on rotation with my iPhone X. Usually I’ll use my Apple Watch to control the music.

On Apple Music, I’d typically use the AirPods while E8 on Spotify. Though the E8 beats AirPods in overall sound, the AirPods have seamless communications with the Apple Ecosystem and ease of use. So it’s a plus/minus thing.

Can't wait for Spotify to come out with an Apple watch app, likely in a few months

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
So when y’all mention Apple Watch, you’re talking about cellular model or both ?

I always have my iPhone with me, so I’ve never paired AirPods or QC35s with my Apple Watch. Both headsets work flawlessly wiith both iPad Pro 10.5 and 8+. QC 35s connect to both at the same time even.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
So when y’all mention Apple Watch, you’re talking about cellular model or both ?

I always have my iPhone with me, so I’ve never paired AirPods or QC35s with my Apple Watch. Both headsets work flawlessly wiith both iPad Pro 10.5 and 8+. QC 35s connect to both at the same time even.

Yes- apple watch 3 with cellular. You can have both devices connected to bt headphones and I'm amazed how the Jabra ones are the ones that work as intended and not the powerbeats made by apple

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I use a set of trex headphones when I’m working out and they work great between my phone and watch, I just have to go to the settings on whichever device I want to switch to and select it for use

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought the beats X on Prime day for $80 and they are seamless with my  products. Almost got the AirPods but these were half the price. Love them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro