Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    Purchased iwatch3 a couple weeks ago.
    Updated to latest ios on both watch and iphone 7 plus.
    Love breathe feature. However, the automatic reminder feature does not work.
    Anyone have a similar experience and fix ? Software glitch with newest ios ?
    06-23-2018 01:42 PM
    1. It’s an Watch, not an i-Watch.
    2. You updated the Watch with watchOS and the iPhone with iOS.
    3. I agree that the breathe reminder is an excellent feature on the Watch, however, what automatic reminder feature are you referring to?
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 06-23-2018 at 08:01 PM.
    06-23-2018 01:50 PM
    3. I agree that the breathe reminder is an excellent feature on the Watch, however, what automatic reminder feature are you referring to?
    I'm sure it's Watch app/Breathe/Breathe Reminders - x times per day.

Mine happen sporadically, but I really don't use the app all that much anyway.
    Just_Me_D, Lee_Bo and Annie_8plus like this.
    06-23-2018 10:01 PM

Oh okay. I understand now. Thank you.
    06-24-2018 07:05 AM

Confirmed. Watch App / Breathe. And your settings are right there :

06-24-2018 08:25 PM
    The reminder feature does work. It kept going off every day, so I had to disable it. Just look in the watch app on your phone for the Breath settings.

Just an FYI though... Apple has never created anything called an iWatch. I called it the same thing when I first got mine and tons of folks here teased me endlessly. Love my iMore fam, so it's all good.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    06-25-2018 03:48 AM
    I checked my settings just now, and I get reminders twice a day, which seems about right. I know there are times when I'm at work and have to ignore them, but over the weekend, I did get them on time, and participated!
    06-25-2018 08:37 AM
    I hated these reminders almost more than the stand reminders. Nothing like walking around and your watch assumes you haven’t been breathing or walking all day....
    07-01-2018 09:03 AM
    Nothing like walking around and your watch assumes you haven’t been breathing or walking all day....
    Then you don't understand exactly what the Watch is doing or expects.
    07-23-2018 06:43 AM
    After an updated a while ago my breathe reminders despite being set for a certain # of times per day only shows up like per day, I actually have gotten used to not having it. annoying, likley due to some quirk but if you reset you lose all of your achievements and I have hit quite a few.
    08-06-2018 08:21 PM