Looks amazing! Enjoy!!
    06-03-2018 11:39 PM
    If your GF is interested in the pink sport loop let me know. I got a different color one since I'm not a pink fan! It's brand new!

06-05-2018 10:40 AM
    Congrats to your GF. She will love her watch. Have been a smartwatch wearer for 4 yrs now. I cannot wear a regular watch. It feels foreign to me. I was on Samsung for years and switched to Apple more than 18 months ago. Had the series 2 and when the cellular model came out I had to jump on it because I like the idea of not having to have my phone attached to me all the time. I like to walk and just wearing my watch is perfect for it. I have music on and wear my Apple AirPods am good to go.
    I have many watch bands as well . I have gotten them on ebay because sellers have great prices. All you need for buying bands is the size of the watch. 38 mm or 42 mm. I had a lot of bands for my series 2 and they fit my series 3 perfectly. And of course the size of the band. I wear the small.
    06-10-2018 01:51 AM
    So far so good. She is really liking the answering the phone from her wrist.

The other day she was in a rush to work and never put her watch on and freaked out wondering where she put it down. She called me from work asking me to check so I just opened the iPad at home and said "It is in your car" -- She was mad I remembered the find my iPhone thing and she didn't lol :-x
    Just_Me_D, TripleOne and ladyc0524 like this.
    06-21-2018 07:33 PM
    So far so good. She is really liking the answering the phone from her wrist.

The other day she was in a rush to work and never put her watch on and freaked out wondering where she put it down. She called me from work asking me to check so I just opened the iPad at home and said "It is in your car" -- She was mad I remembered the find my iPhone thing and she didn't lol :-x
    I’m very happy to hear that she’s enjoying the Watch!
    06-21-2018 08:29 PM
    I have a tempered glass screen protector on mine. Got off eBay.
    10-02-2018 09:29 PM
    My only main gripe about the AW is that when you’re wearing it and it’s connected to your iPhone all incoming notifications are silenced on the iPhone. The screen doesn’t turn on and no sound, just the ding noise in the watch or the haptic vibrate (which isn’t strong enough). I end up missing lots of notifications. Apparently this was designed so the iPhone can conserve its battery but I wish Apple let that be a setting you can turn on or off.
    Mine aren’t silenced. I hear my phone ring. Nothing has changed. Sounds are on
    iwoodland likes this.
    11-03-2018 12:47 AM
    Mine aren’t silenced. I hear my phone ring. Nothing has changed. Sounds are on
    A phone call will sound the ringtone on both, but any other notification that is set for the watch will not also make a sound on the iPhone. It's either watch or iPhone for everything except phone calls.

I agree with this gripe, and I will add another: I have a customized notification tone for text messages, but the watch can only ding. I'd prefer the ability to add any tone to the watch that is on the phone.
    11-03-2018 09:49 AM
    I receive all notifications on iphone and Watch
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    11-04-2018 08:01 AM
    Also buy her the AirPods and download music to Watch. Great for music!!
    11-04-2018 08:01 AM
    I receive all notifications on iphone and Watch
    Sounds and vibrations on both? Or just the notifications bubbles?
    11-04-2018 01:39 PM
36 12