No contact names with watchOS 4.3 update

cLoS BeN

Jul 11, 2018
Visit site
No it’s doesnt. I did that before and for some reason it doesn’t work just disabling the contacts. Idk what it is but you HAVE to fully sign out of iCloud.

Nicoval

Jul 12, 2018
Visit site
Hello cLoS BeN
Can you explain in more detail?
Because I have the same problem with my Apple Watch and I can not fix it!
I have no favorites or contact on my Apple watch and when I go in recent is just numbers and no name!
Thank you so much for your help and excuse me for my English because I am from Belgium.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I didn’t notice contacts. My email and text weren’t working. I just looked and my contact names are on the watch

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I didn’t notice contacts. My email and text weren’t working. I just looked and my contact names are on the watch

Thanks for the info. I know some are having problems with the latest Apple Watch OS (4.3.2) showing numbers instead of names, but I didn't know about apps not working either. I guess I got lucky with my original series Apple Watch, everything is working as it should, but this will also be the last update my Apple Watch can get (sad face).

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I never had issues with updates until this one. But I do have issues with the iphone update and this last one is horrible. I keep having to uninstall and reinstall an app that we use for work. I will not do a reset though. Too much of an inconvenience. Never had a problem until the last two updates.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
It’s definitely an Exchange sync thing for me. I turned on my google contacts and everything works fine. If I turn off google contacts it stops working. We’re at 4.3.2 now and Apple still hasn’t addressed it. Really annoying.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
So with the last beta 12 was the contact list on the Apple Watch fixed? Some are saying that it was. I'm not having a problem, I would just like to know.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods